• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial OREGON DUCKS vs Virginia thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOKED for game 2 of the season that this thread can no longer wait!!!

#3 (pending) Oregon Ducks visit ACC Virginia in what is about to be a statement game for the Ducks!

Oregon (1-0) vs Virginia (1-0) The Cavs are coming off a huge win vs BYU this past weekend, and coach London is desperate to try and save his job, week 1 proved to be kind to London and his Cavs as they survived a visit from the Cougars of BYU, but things get real as Oregon Ducks come to town. Many question is this a chance for London to make a statement? Well, for his sake I hope his job doesn't ride on this game. NO MATCH! DUCKS FLY!

OREGON 52

Virginia 14

the Cavaliers walk off the field Saturday afternoon looking around confused and baffled at what just hit them. Ducks throw down one of the ACCs competitors and fly back home 2-O. Virginia doesn't know whats comin for them!

SKOOOOOO DUCKS!

Why you might ask I put (pending) in parenthesis like that?? BECAUSE OREGON IS NOW #2 !!!!!!! SKOOO DUCKS!!! Control our own destiny!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow is Tuesday, basically halfway through the week. Settle down. Don't like it, why click it?

Jelly.

Because getting Oregon thrown up in our faces every 10 minutes is getting pretty damn old pretty damn fast. Last week it wasn't even enough for you to post in your own thread(which you were pretty much the only person posting in), you were going into other game threads just to post about Oregon.

It's just you being a dick, and IMO it brings the quality of everything down. I have nothing against Oregon, but your shit is stupid and generally unwelcome. If it's allowed to continue, you won't have to worry about me anymore because I will find a better place to spend my gameday in the future. Where the ignorant Oregon fan who never says anything intelligent, and won't shut up in every fucking thread will be banned right off like it should be.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because getting Oregon thrown up in our faces every 10 minutes is getting pretty damn old pretty damn fast. Last week it wasn't even enough for you to post in your own thread(which you were pretty much the only person posting in), you were going into other game threads just to post about Oregon.

It's just you being a dick, and IMO it brings the quality of everything down. I have nothing against Oregon, but your shit is stupid and generally unwelcome. If it's allowed to continue, you won't have to worry about me anymore because I will find a better place to spend my gameday in the future. Where the ignorant Oregon fan who never says anything intelligent, and won't shut up in every fucking thread will be banned right off like it should be.

:bawling: don't open the thread then genius. Enjoy your Tide, we are right there behind you waiting for Pasadena.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because getting Oregon thrown up in our faces every 10 minutes.

just noticed, you've been posting in this thread, the PAC-12 thread and apparently Oregon game thread from last week. No wonder you feel like Oregon is being thrown in your face every 10 minutes, because other than that, I don't see where another Oregon thread..

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
89-0 at half

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude c'mon there is no room for that crap here.

Oh come on. You guys arent invincible! You will lose 3 games this year!!!

Virginia really surprised me beating BYU. I believe they would have lost if not for the long weather delay but oh well.

You're soooooo going dooooown!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on. You guys arent invincible! You will lose 3 games this year!!!

Virginia really surprised me beating BYU. I believe they would have lost if not for the long weather delay but oh well.

You're soooooo going dooooown!!!

avi bet?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would have to give me like a 4 to 1 deal. If I win I chose yours for 4 weeks, if duckberg wins you chose mine for 1 week.

I'm optimistic and hopeful, not stupid.

...and on my avatar bets, don't go overboard if you happen to win. Mines about as crude as I'll go. I tried it as my original one at CBS sports and the mods said no. Fascists!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling: don't open the thread then genius. Enjoy your Tide, we are right there behind you waiting for Pasadena.

just noticed, you've been posting in this thread, the PAC-12 thread and apparently Oregon game thread from last week. No wonder you feel like Oregon is being thrown in your face every 10 minutes, because other than that, I don't see where another Oregon thread..

If that is all it was, I wouldn't say anything. And you know it too. I never say anything to other Oregon fans who post in those threads, and don't even mind talking about Oregon to them.

Thankfully TexasMan was around to put you in check last Saturday. I have nothing against Oregon specifically and don't mind hearing about them. You were going into other game threads and posting about Oregon over and over, even after many people asked you to stop. You always do that same stupid crap saying people are jelly and whatever, but the truth is you are just over the top annoying.

That you post your own game thread a week in advance rather than waiting until close to game time like everyone else is just another symptom of it.

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
21-13 ducks halftime score. 48-20 final score.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 56
UVA 10

UVA blows, not sure why the OP is pimping out UVA as some tough team. Eastern Washington would give the Ducks a better game......

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 56
UVA 10

UVA blows, not sure why the OP is pimping out UVA as some tough team. Eastern Washington would give the Ducks a better game......

I've been wondering that this whole thread. Calling UVA an 'Undefeated ACC team' is hilarious, considering they may win 5 games this year.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wondering that this whole thread. Calling UVA an 'Undefeated ACC team' is hilarious, considering they may win 5 games this year.

Kinda reminded me of USC fans from ESPN pimping out playing Syracuse in NJ, calling Syracuse a quality BCS team they had to play across country. GMAFB.....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing on the road, across the country that is 3 time zones away from a BCS conference and a team who just sorta upset their week 1 opponent. Its a quality game. Will be fun to see how Oregon takes control of this game.

Oregon hasn't lost a road game (exclusing neutral site games) since 2009 @ Stanford. So Oregon has amazing road game prep.