• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey li0. I convinced the owner of the record to buy a block of SF Bull season tickets next season. We're going to shuttle to games from the bar. Official SF Bulls bar!

Also, they're looking for a mascot who can skate. Try out!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need change I don't like the direction Obama is taking us.I like Newts stance on several issues as far as politicians and their personal lives Clinton takes the cake on that

So you're cool with Gingrich divorcing his first wife as soon as she's diagnosed with cancer?

And you're cool with him telling his second wife he's been cheating on her for six years and either she can allow it in an "open marriage" or she can divorce him as soon as SHE is diagnosed with MS and the doctor told him she can't be stressed out?

And you're cool with him being an ultra-conservative who says I can't use birth control because I'm a godless slut, but he's cool with his mistress using it both when he was cheating on his first wife and now that they're married?

You're cool with him saying that "traditional" marriage must be "protected" by making gays second class citizens, by not allowing them to marry, to adopt or have children, to be with their loved ones on their sickbeds and deathbeds, or have insurance benefits and rights to inheritance?

You're cool with someone who was disciplined in the 1990s by the House of Representatives for EIGHTY-FOUR ethics accusations?

You're cool with someone who limited welfare assistance and made it harder to get food stamps?

You're cool with someone who thinks America is "too secularized"?

I lost so much respect for you right now.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way! Awesome!!!!! I might have to be a regular if that happens!!!

He's already started talking to the organization. It's on. They're just negotiating discount rates. Nosebleeds at Cow Palace are $11. Lol. He's shooting for glass tickets.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention, he thinks that abolishing the 9th circuit court of appeals is a good idea because they determined that it was unconstitutional to add "God" to the Pledge of Allegiance, when the Constitution states that Congress shall write no laws respecting religion...but I guess he thinks it's okay that Congress decided in 1956 that it was okay to install "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance?

The guy is a logic fail bomb just waiting to blow the Constitution to tiny little shreds.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention, he thinks that abolishing the 9th circuit court of appeals is a good idea because they determined that it was unconstitutional to add "God" to the Pledge of Allegiance, when the Constitution states that Congress shall write no laws respecting religion...but I guess he thinks it's okay that Congress decided in 1956 that it was okay to install "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance?

The guy is a logic fail bomb just waiting to blow the Constitution to tiny little shreds.

Forkem I usually vote independant but that never works out I voted for Perot.And to be honest with you I would vote for anyone before I vote for Obama.I'm going to let this go now because it probably belongs in the politics forum.

Rockess I havent read anything regarding the personal lives of any of the candidates nor will I.I try to keep it to the issues and I also believe there should be welfare reform too many people abuse it.again I'm sorry if you dont respect my stance but that does not reflect on me as a person.Hell i'm not even 100% decided I would like to see more debates first

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving on. I need a girlfriend with a hot ass. I think I'm going to go get one on Thursday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mascots get all the bitches.

especially this one

ncaaNotreDameFightingIrishMascot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.