• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who threatens to control my uterus is a fail in my opinion. My uterus is MINE, my vagina is MINE, and the government had better stay the fuck out of it and let me do exactly what I want with it.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is?! That will simplify things greatly.
I wasn't saying there was a store for it... your statement kinda implied that there was. You'll have to go about it the old-fashioned way: ordering one from Russia/another Eastern Bloc country.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying there was a store for it... your statement kinda implied that there was. You'll have to go about it the old-fashioned way: ordering one from Russia/another Eastern Bloc country.

No I won't. What do you think I am, ugly?

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I won't. What do you think I am, ugly?
I don't know what you look like (at least, I can't recall)... you said you were going to go pick one up, like you were going to a store or something.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you look like (at least, I can't recall)... you said you were going to go pick one up, like you were going to a store or something.

My difficulty has never been one of drawing the attention of the ladies. I'm sure there are better out there, but...I've also never had to worry about it.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My difficulty has never been one of drawing the attention of the ladies. I'm sure there are better out there, but...I've also never had to worry about it.
Okay... I was mostly referring to the manner in which you said you were going to pick one up on a specific day, not necessarily your looks.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who threatens to control my uterus is a fail in my opinion. My uterus is MINE, my vagina is MINE, and the government had better stay the fuck out of it and let me do exactly what I want with it.

I would own your vagina.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're cool with Gingrich divorcing his first wife as soon as she's diagnosed with cancer?

And you're cool with him telling his second wife he's been cheating on her for six years and either she can allow it in an "open marriage" or she can divorce him as soon as SHE is diagnosed with MS and the doctor told him she can't be stressed out?

And you're cool with him being an ultra-conservative who says I can't use birth control because I'm a godless slut, but he's cool with his mistress using it both when he was cheating on his first wife and now that they're married?

You're cool with him saying that "traditional" marriage must be "protected" by making gays second class citizens, by not allowing them to marry, to adopt or have children, to be with their loved ones on their sickbeds and deathbeds, or have insurance benefits and rights to inheritance?

You're cool with someone who was disciplined in the 1990s by the House of Representatives for EIGHTY-FOUR ethics accusations?

You're cool with someone who limited welfare assistance and made it harder to get food stamps?

You're cool with someone who thinks America is "too secularized"?

I lost so much respect for you right now.

You are misinformed.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Maybe you should act like an adult woman and be responsible for the actions your vagina takes. While I may not like it, I can at least understand abortions for teens because they don't know shit.....

If you get yourself knocked up past the age of 20, you are responsible for that. Unless you were raped, you controlled everything in and out of your vagina.....sorry if a kid isn't convenient for you, you shouldn't have a right to kill it.....

I hate how the women's rights movement in this area has made men even less responsible for unplanned pregnancies.....Like you so succinctly state, it's you're vagina, and most men now think if they knock up a woman, the extent of their responsibility is to offer to pay for the abortion.....if the woman wants to keep the baby, it's all her responsibility......

Status
Not open for further replies.