• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it not the one li0lsh said was full of his kind?

Lol, he was incorrect about that. His kind has been coming out of the woodwork to hit up the kitchen and their amazing food but they are nowhere to be seen on a game night. It's pretty hood in there when the Niners or SF Giants are playing.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Sobering up and getting ready to get my sleep on.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
motorboat.gif

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I didn't offend you with that talk, I was only teasing.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Maybe you should act like an adult woman and be responsible for the actions your vagina takes. While I may not like it, I can at least understand abortions for teens because they don't know shit.....

If you get yourself knocked up past the age of 20, you are responsible for that. Unless you were raped, you controlled everything in and out of your vagina.....sorry if a kid isn't convenient for you, you shouldn't have a right to kill it.....

I hate how the women's rights movement in this area has made men even less responsible for unplanned pregnancies.....Like you so succinctly state, it's you're vagina, and most men now think if they knock up a woman, the extent of their responsibility is to offer to pay for the abortion.....if the woman wants to keep the baby, it's all her responsibility......

I don't have sex, therefore I cannot get pregnant. Don't tell me I'm irresponsible. And there are laws stating the father must support his offspring, even if the woman has to put in the legwork to prove he is the father.

Plus, the gov't :coughSantorumcough: is trying to ban birth control. That should upset YOU.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the air hammers fault.

And why is that goddamn clown back?

Status
Not open for further replies.