• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air hammers,Jack Hammers,Hilde Guns and Tamps all suck not just for your hands after a while you feel it in your arms,shoulders,neck and back

I really had to lean into it. I wouldn't have even been surprised if my lungs moved about a half foot south.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really had to lean into it. I wouldn't have even been surprised if my lungs moved about a half foot south.

After A while the vibration makes it hard to breath especially when your punching holes in concrete or doing anything that takes an extended period of time.We try to rotate when we can to catch a break but being so shorthanded its hard to do that

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After A while the vibration makes it hard to breath especially when your punching holes in concrete or doing anything that takes an extended period of time.We try to rotate when we can to catch a break but being so shorthanded its hard to do that

Exactly. I feel like I knocked loose about a pound of phlegm. My chest is all tingly.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you say clown? We don't need the clown. The clown needs to go. It makes me scared.
Clowe is A Shark :D
hurrdurrcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.