• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I got kicked out of an AP class for picking C for every question on the first test. Class test not the AP test.

I was lazy all semester and didn't lift a finger. Our teacher was a short, buff guy (former football coach like most of the male teachers at satellite) who liked to tell disjointed, hilarious stories. He also had a pair of hulk hands, toy swords and fighter jets as teaching aids. He'd put on "Young Indiana Jones" episodes as teaching aids. We watched this hilariously backwards movie called "Smoke Signals" about Native American life on reservations. It involves people: Eating Fried Bread, Drinking, Drinking and driving around in reverse, burning down a house with fireworks while drunk, etc.

Fuck that was a good class...

Anyways the week before the exam I did the 4-5 ap practice tests over and over again. Lo and behold, I recognized about 65-70 of the questions (Out of 80.) from the studyguides and probably got an additional 5 right...

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popcorn it is! Man I'm going to have to use seventy of those flosser things tonight.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell class was this?

And LOL @ Young Indiana Jones episodes!

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had to write an essay on Smoke Signals for our final exam. I wrote about the movie then drew a scene from it in the leftover space.

The Scene: Right before the kid's father burns their house down in a drunken fireworks enhanced stupor, he asks his kid who his favorite indian is. So he yells, "MY FAVORITE IS NOBODY!" Then the dad socks him.

I drew the kid getting punched in the face while yelling that same phrase. Said it was an example of firm parental discipline.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I managed to eat most of it despite JJM's efforts to kill me, but I'm still hungry so I'm eating clementines now.

Status
Not open for further replies.