• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really want Matt Kalil but my dad wants us to trade down and pick up Blackmon or Claibourne...or Kirkpatrick. I have no idea what'll happen.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know anyone who has irreversibly lost feeling in a foot?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really want Matt Kalil but my dad wants us to trade down and pick up Blackmon or Claibourne...or Kirkpatrick. I have no idea what'll happen.

They've had some nice drafts the last few years. Rice was a curveball, otherwise both he and Harvin were great additions and provided an instant boost.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched "Precious." I must be turning to stone because that movie had little to no effect on me. Normally I cry in all movies. But I was just expecting it to be a lot, lot worse.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched "Precious." I must be turning to stone because that movie had little to no effect on me. Normally I cry in all movies. But I was just expecting it to be a lot, lot worse.

I had to read the book for an english class back in the day. They had to leave a lot out of the movie if it didn't get to you. I ain't gonna lie, I sniffled my way through it.

Also, I might have sniffled myself to sleep when I finished reading.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to read the book for an english class back in the day. They had to leave a lot out of the movie if it didn't get to you. I ain't gonna lie, I sniffled my way through it.

Well everyone said the movie was so sad and so traumatizing. I guess I'm just jaded but I'm not shocked by stories of ince$t and r*pe and illiteracy in poverty-stricken neighborhoods.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had some nice drafts the last few years. Rice was a curveball, otherwise both he and Harvin were great additions and provided an instant boost.

Rice WOULD be a good player if he could stay healthy...and if he cared about anything but his paycheck.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well everyone said the movie was so sad and so traumatizing. I guess I'm just jaded but I'm not shocked by stories of ince$t and r*pe and illiteracy in poverty-stricken neighborhoods.

Ya, I can see that. I guess I read it before I worked in "the system." I guess I would probably react a lot differently now.

Rice WOULD be a good player if he could stay healthy...and if he cared about anything but his paycheck.

Yep. His first season, though...he seemed like a major steal.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway. Anyone have any stories to share about ankle/foot braces, or anything else that would help someone with a dropped arch and a completely numb foot walk? I just want to get as much information as possible. Never know how competent people in the healthcare industry are.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway. Anyone have any stories to share about braces, or anything else that would help someone with a dropped arch and a completely numb foot walk? I just want to get as much information as possible. Never know how competent people in the healthcare industry are.

I had an air brace once when I had a bad ankle sprain, but I had plenty of feeling in my foot (it was super sensitive actually, so kind of the opposite problem)...nowadays I use one of those tight elastic-y ones from CVS whenever I think my ankles are at risk. The tighter they are the easier it is on my foot...not sure if that helps at all...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an air brace once when I had a bad ankle sprain, but I had plenty of feeling in my foot (it was super sensitive actually, so kind of the opposite problem)...nowadays I use one of those tight elastic-y ones from CVS whenever I think my ankles are at risk. The tighter they are the easier it is on my foot...not sure if that helps at all...

I guess the problem is that the nerve is pretty much dead, for all intents and purposes. No muscle control in the foot at all. I guess maybe it would be more like an amputation...but I don't know what kind of support they can put in for someone like this. I feel like if they can get support from the bottom of the shoe to the knee, she would be able to walk on that if they worked with her. Right now....it's pretty much a hassle for her to walk anywhere.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night i didnt want it to snow and I Tebowed:L Today I wanted to get the seasonal layoff for two weeks and I Tebowed :L I cant explain it but it worked should I be ashamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.