• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never watched it, this day in age I feel like if there's not a picture of it it most likely doesn't exist. This is especially true when thinking about 6 foot animals that hide in forests in the U.S. It's just for entertainment though, so I can see why you'd watch it.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I actually used to believe in it a while back, but that's faded over the years. I mean, all these sightings and nobody has found a body? With so many people living in the U.S., you would figure that someone would have found one of these 8 foot tall, human like creatures.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, I feel the same is true for sasquatchs, the loch ness monster, and ghosts. People way back when made them up because they couldn't really explain what they were seeing, and now it's kinda fun to believe in this things but they actually don't exist. Probably a bad idea to bring this up but that's why I don't really know what to believe about God, I was raised Catholic my whole life, but I've had doubts about Him for awhile now, it sounds bad but the only actual reason I can truly give for believing in Him is that it comforts me and I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. (I apologize for writing long ass paragraphs, this ADD med makes me type books...)

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering the minimum breeding population of any species that has a few births per female (and require a sizable time investment of raising them on her part) is approximately 300...yeah I'd say they'd have to be fake. No way are there 300 sasquatches running around with no bodies or skeletons ever found.

I'm sitting in the airport in Austin, Texas and I only get half an hour of internet free. Le sigh.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I had a whole reply typed out and my free internet timed out and I guess it didn't post.

I had a 3 hour flight from Orlando to Austin, then a three hour layover, and then a three hour flight from Austin to Long Beach. Got home around seven, unpacked, walked to this Hawaiian restaurant nearby, got two peoples' worth of food and am now pigging out before I take a very hot shower.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering the minimum breeding population of any species that has a few births per female (and require a sizable time investment of raising them on her part) is approximately 300...yeah I'd say they'd have to be fake. No way are there 300 sasquatches running around with no bodies or skeletons ever found.

I'm sitting in the airport in Austin, Texas and I only get half an hour of internet free. Le sigh.

Well obviously they be aliens. Were there no corn fields where you grew up? Sheesh.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1236765583_conan-kool-aid.gif

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fed, showered, pajama'd and in bed with my laptop and the tv on. I am very happy - even though I miss home already :(

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sticking around for reaction, because I need to go to bed and rest up for class tomorrow, but I'm on a How to Train Your Dragon score kick, and I want to share it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.