• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM NOT LIOLSH. he likes dick and vaj. I only like dick.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta ask, do any of you actually work the night shift. I am amazed at how late you all stay up if you don't.

Not officially, but classes keep me up to all hours of the night pretty much every night. Don't actually post in this thread much though, unless I borrow a buddies ADD pill, then I just feel the need to endlessly talk, take this post as an example. :bounce:

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers suck. Rodgers backup is clearly better than him. And of course the Bears are a much superior team and would have kicked ass if not for injuries (serious comment!).

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have picked something to say that would have been less obviously wrong.

I edited it. Didn't his backup break a couple records against a playoff caliber team? The argument can be made...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in to arguing, but I am interested in learning about Wisconsin and what makes it such a great state.

I made a thread for that!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!:bounce:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I edited it. Didn't his backup break a couple records against a playoff caliber team? The argument can be made...

He did. But it really can't. For one thing, neither team really expected a passing game. Also, because of passing attempts and other random clock stops, the game took for freakin' ever, and we had the ball a lot. Also, Aaron Rodgers was calling the plays for Flynn during no huddles, as well as filling Flynn's usual role on the headset.

I think it can be argued that Flynn is going to be a really good QB, and would keep the Packers in contention if Rodgers left instead of him.

I think it can also be argued that Flynn has been a big help to Rodgers on the sideline, so says Rodgers himself.

On top of all that, Aaron has a bigger arm and greater mobility. And Flynn had the benefit of having Chad Clifton back, whereas Rodgers has been dealing with ridiculous pressure all year despite his passing numbers.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in to arguing, but I am interested in learning about Wisconsin and what makes it such a great state.

Wisconsin in my experience is a great state to visit, tons recreational outdoor activities, and the Dells is an entertaining place to visit. I don't know about living there though. I don't think I could handle living through a winter in a place that's north of Chicago. Although this winter so far has been incredibly moderate.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin in my experience is a great state to visit, tons recreational outdoor activities, and the Dells is an entertaining place to visit. I don't know about living there though. I don't think I could handle living through a winter in a place that's north of Chicago. Although this winter so far has been incredibly moderate.

Chicago's climate is about the same as most of southern Wisconsin. Once you get north of Milwaukee/Madison/I-94 I guess you could make a case. But even then, the real difference in winters doesn't happen until you get north of the Dells or Fondulac. And even then, Chicago gets lake effect snow.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vee, post a pic of your neck so we can if there's an Adam's apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.