• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy was a volunteer for PAL and the rec center throughout middle and highschool, so they straight up gave us the team 2 years. We had decent teams both years. One year we had this high volume scorer named Jabari. Kid could put up 30+ a game if you asked him to. Our offense was "off-ball screen for jabari then pass to jabari."

I would actually prefer to coach soccer actually because that is my best sport and because there was also a kid similar to that, I called him mini Pele. Kid has mad skills and he was playing in the 11-13 league when he had only turned nine. I want to coach the kid because if he learns to strike the ball kid could be really awesome going into school ball.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually prefer to coach soccer actually because that is my best sport and because there was also a kid similar to that, I called him mini Pele. Kid has mad skills and he was playing in the 11-13 league when he had only turned nine. I want to coach the kid because if he learns to strike the ball kid could be really awesome going into school ball.

You gotta ride the star at that level. It helped showing the other kids that assists were a stat. You know, pitch teamwork and execute selfish basketball.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. That was a little terse. Might have had too much wine. I get fighty when I'm drankin'.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dated a ref for a very long time. Smug little know-it-alls.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck fell asleep when I got home now I'm wide awake 8 hours 120 feet in the air in a crane on two hours of sleep sucks balls

Status
Not open for further replies.