• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFL Hokies Thread

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u7GN2.gif

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Wilson is introducing himself to the world today. 100 yards rushing, 2 TD and 227 kick return yards and a TD. And there's still 5 mins left

Wilson set an NFL record today!....first player with 100+ rushing and 200+returns.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damnit why does he have to play for the New York football Giants....

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it sad that I am slowly becoming a Redskins fan? Sigh....:pout:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
david wilson highlights.

Week 14: David Wilson highlights - NFL Videos

is it odd that the ref shakes wilson's hand after that first kick return (or at least appears that way)? is this common for refs to congratulate players for big plays

david-wilson-giants.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
is it odd that the ref shakes wilson's hand after that first kick return (or at least appears that way)? is this common for refs to congratulate players for big plays

my wife and I thought we were the only ones that noticed that! not only did he shake his hand from his body language (couldnt see his face) looked like it got him amped.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish the Redskins could have got him instead of the Giants, but they needed a QB much worse, and you can't complain about RGIII.

Why'd Wilson have to go with the Giants?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. DONT DO IT. Turn and run like hell away from the Skins. They will only disappoint.

Disappoint? Haha. Like Tony Romo the disappointment king/turnover machine. Gotta mess with you Nick...

But seriously Cam..come on over ...Redskins are on their way up the mountain, Boys are on their way down...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is it sad that I am slowly becoming a Redskins fan? Sigh....:pout:

I never really had a pro team, i follow players more than teams in the nfl. With that being said i started pulling for the skins when they drafted RGIII (my favorite non-hokie cfb of all time), i became a full fledged skins fan when i went to my first redskins game this season.

I am now a skin, come on over its nice over here. We got RG3, josh morgan, and D hall. D hall might suck but hey he is still a hokie....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever read the SI (i think) about his upbringing? Dudes life hasnt been all flowers and kittens.

Can you elaborate? I searched google for an article but didn't really get any good hits.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really had a pro team, i follow players more than teams in the nfl. With that being said i started pulling for the skins when they drafted RGIII (my favorite non-hokie cfb of all time), i became a full fledged skins fan when i went to my first redskins game this season.

I am now a skin, come on over its nice over here. We got RG3, josh morgan, and D hall. D hall might suck but hey he is still a hokie....

thats kinda how i am, i always was a pseudo Giants fan because my best bud growing up and his family were big Giants fans (my dad worked too much to watch football when i was growing up, so i didnt inherit a team from him).

Then the Ravens drafted Tyrod, so i became a Ravens fan (naturally the Giants go on to win the Super Bowl that year). Now with Hosley and Wilson on the Giants, I am claiming an NFC team and an AFC team. Giants and Ravens :D

I still find myself watching more Giants, just cause i know there is a better chance of seeing our guys playing in that game than in the Ravens games

and yes, becoming a Redskins fan for Morgan and Hall is out of the question. One consistency i have had is that i have always hated the skins

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is kind of how I've been. Never been much more than a fair weather pro-team fan other than following players i liked watching in college. I started liking the eagles way back because of Brian Dawkins and even Donovan Mcnabb. I paid a lot of attention to RGIII in college because of my liking for dual-threat QBs, and of course followed DHall and Morgan. I also do a lot of hanging out on VT boards and a lot of you guys are Skins fans, so it's hard not to follow them even when they suck. I just kind of feel like a traitor liking a divisional rival when my team sucks. :sadbron:

One thing is and has always been common though...fuck Dallas. :lol:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is kind of how I've been. Never been much more than a fair weather pro-team fan other than following players i liked watching in college. I started liking the eagles way back because of Brian Dawkins and even Donovan Mcnabb. I paid a lot of attention to RGIII in college because of my liking for dual-threat QBs, and of course followed DHall and Morgan. I also do a lot of hanging out on VT boards and a lot of you guys are Skins fans, so it's hard not to follow them even when they suck. I just kind of feel like a traitor liking a divisional rival when my team sucks. :sadbron:

One thing is and has always been common though...fuck Dallas. :lol:

Early in life i like the cowboys (a bunch of family that pulls for dallas) but when they were winning everyone said i was on the bandwagon, so being a kid, i decided i would start pulling for the worst team possible so i picked the Patriots well not long after that they start winning, so then i picked the Lions but could never get behind them and went without a team until now.

I still pull for certain players but i now consider myself a skins fan... At least until they turn back into a retirement community and i decide to move on.

sorry for the massive run on sentence up there. :redface: