• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial NCAA Tournament thread

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, they are not that good of a team. They just have been clutch in the last few minutes of games. Have been all year. Whenever they lose, it's usually a blowout. Today should have been a blowout loss if they were playing a better team.
It wasn't even clutch. It was the combination of Wisconsin shitting their pants and some errand calls.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a foul on Nigel but he did lose the ball on his own before the contact. There was absolutely no foul on Koenig.
I wouldn't say "absolutely no foul". There was a lot of contact but no way the refs call it

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalk Chalk Chalk

Almost all blowouts, and very few if any Cinderella stories

very boring tournament other than a few blips

hope the last few games get better

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but the officials were shit both ways.

Not really. Again, we were the team in the bonus and who had the best player in the game foul out because of at least 2 (probably 3) bullshit calls. We were the one with the opponent in the bonus. We were the one who for two straight years literally got a foul called on us for getting punched in the face, changing the momentum. Right after that, they got a dunk that was blatantly on the rim when they did it. We had a three taken away by a fake charge. We had a charge taken away on review because they (wrongly) concluded our guy was in the circle underneath the hoop. And then, after all that, Bronson has a chance to tie, and the refs don't call the intentional foul.

Last year, I was fine with the ending despite the controversy. There was an awful stretch against us after we took a 9 point lead, but the rest of the game was fairly officiated and maybe even favored us. Tonight, from 12 minutes on, it was a non-stop, one-sided shitshow by one of the worst officials in the game.

If UNC wins tonight, it won't really bother me. They would kick our ass, and there really isn't a huge difference between Elite 8 and Sweet 16. If Indiana wins tonight and this shitshow costs us a third straight Final Four, it is gonna sting like all hell.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Again, we were the team in the bonus and who had the best player in the game foul out because of at least 2 (probably 3) bullshit calls. We were the one in the bonus. We were the one who for two straight years literally got a foul called on us for getting punched in the face, changing the momentum. Right after that, they a dunk that was blatantly on the rim when they did it. We had a three taken away by a fake charge. We had a charge taken away on review because they (wrongly) concluded our guy was in the circle underneath the hoop. And then, after all that, Bronson has a chance to tie, and the refs don't call the intentional foul.

Last year, I was fine with the ending despite the controversy. There was an awful stretch against us after we took a 9 point lead, but the rest of the game was fairly officiated and maybe even favored us. Tonight, from 12 minutes on, it was a non-stop, one-sided shitshow by one of the worst officials in the game.

If UNC wins tonight, it won't really bother me. They would kick our ass, and there really isn't a huge difference between Elite 8 and Sweet 16. If Indiana wins tonight and this shitshow costs us a third straight Final Four, it is gonna sting like all hell.
After Nigel traveled, he hung on the rim for literally 5 seconds. Should have been a T.

The last foul on Happ was obvious. He dove at Auguste's face! Could have been a flagrant if not late in the game. I thought they did the right thing keeping it a common foul.

Bronson is an average player dude. He had a chance to put them back up 1 and airballed a layup.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Nigel traveled, he hung on the rim for literally 5 seconds. Should have been a T.

The last foul on Happ was obvious. He dove at Auguste's face! Could have been a flagrant if not late in the game. I thought they did the right thing keeping it a common foul.

Bronson is an average player dude. He had a chance to put them back up 1 and airballed a layup.
I think your definition of 5 seconds is very different than an actual definition of 5 seconds.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Again, we were the team in the bonus and who had the best player in the game foul out because of at least 2 (probably 3) bullshit calls. We were the one with the opponent in the bonus. We were the one who for two straight years literally got a foul called on us for getting punched in the face, changing the momentum. Right after that, they got a dunk that was blatantly on the rim when they did it. We had a three taken away by a fake charge. We had a charge taken away on review because they (wrongly) concluded our guy was in the circle underneath the hoop. And then, after all that, Bronson has a chance to tie, and the refs don't call the intentional foul.

The block/charge call was the correct call and so was the no call on DJ at the end of the game. Straight up picked his pocket.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The block/charge call was the correct call and so was the no call on DJ at the end of the game. Straight up picked his pocket.

0% the latter is true. He fouled him twice more than he didn't foul him at all.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a block foul because Happ JUMPED. He wasn't set at all.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,509.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a tough night for the Cuse if they slow down Wiltjer...