• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never can tell about these things. Could be another scum bag lawyer looking for some name recognition and/or a bunch of money.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should go after the Tallahassee PD for how the case was handled and by virtue it only makes sense to go after Winston too since he was the accused perp. - I'd suspect the case against the PD is an easy win while the case against Winston is a lot more complicated.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my stance earlier in the year, that I don't know how this didn't at least go to trial.

The Duke lacrosse case went to trial and they didn't even have a DNA. And they were dealing with a person with known psychiatric problems.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this fucker is going down. and so is his Heisman trophy, and his Crystal ball. And his name. poor fucker, but thats what he gets.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my stance earlier in the year, that I don't know how this didn't at least go to trial.

The Duke lacrosse case went to trial and they didn't even have a DNA. And they were dealing with a person with known psychiatric problems.

Well the Duke case probably shouldn't have, so I don't think that's a good example.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this fucker is going down. and so is his Heisman trophy, and his Crystal ball. And his name. poor fucker, but thats what he gets.

I wouldn't count on that. It's a civil case not a criminal case. Unless some new evidence surfaces, no criminal charges will be brought against him.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was going to say that we have higher judicial standards here in Florida than in North Carolina...but I couldn't finish typing it without bursting out laughing.

Don't know where this case is headed, but given it's location, I am sure that the unintentional comedy can't be far behind.

...if the condom don't fit, you must acquit....

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It should at least have gone to a grand jury and not let one guy decide on whether to bring charges after what looks like an attempted cover up.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is she suing, him, or the state? I just don't get what this accomplishes. It's not like he has money RIGHT NOW, so what are they really after? What's the point?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is she suing, him, or the state? I just don't get what this accomplishes. It's not like he has money RIGHT NOW, so what are they really after? What's the point?

TPD, Individuals within TPD, and "possibly" Jameis Winston.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those scum bag attorneys all do the same....they use the shot gun approach and sue everybody and try to make a case that all or one was guilty of something. The point is the standard of proof is less in a civil trial and if she can get a witness to lie/corroborate her side of the story; there is a chance a judgment will be awarded as was in the O.J. Simpson case. From what I have seen on TV, she is going after Winston, Tallahassee police dept, and FSU.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TPD, Individuals within TPD, and "possibly" Jameis Winston.

I still don't get the point unless all she wants is people fired. She could have gotten that done without a lawsuit. Is this going to make her feel better about herself?

And that "possibly" will turn into "definitely" the day he announces he's going pro in a year

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could answer that question for you but it would derail the thread into a racial argument.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't get the point unless all she wants is people fired. She could have gotten that done without a lawsuit. Is this going to make her feel better about herself?

And that "possibly" will turn into "definitely" the day he announces he's going pro in a year

Well she said she wants "Heads to Roll". I am not sure he end game of her attorney. I am not certain that the accuser is the one pursuing this either. It seems more coming from her attorney and parents. Especially if you have seen her mom's statements before their presser a couple of weeks ago.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM me and tell me. I am interested to read. No matter what it is.

I'll say it in public. With the Duke Lacrosse case, there was so much pressure from those two sorry POS Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, there was no choice but to bring charges against those rich white boys.

In this case, if a crime had been committed, it was a so-called "black-on-black crime" and, therefore, no Al and Jesse screaming for justice.