• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Husky/Duck hate week thread

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Fawkes ESPN Staff Writer
How far has Oregon fallen in college football? The Oregon-Washington game is the most-bet game right now at William Hill's 108 Nevada sports books. And 98% of the money is on Washington.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far has Oregon fallen in college football? The Oregon-Washington game is the most-bet game right now at William Hill's 108 Nevada sports books. And 98% of the money is on Washington.

Long time no see pal!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy

How long did it take you to find this place? You got to try and get back on soundoff lol...
I found this place a few days ago via word from some Rivals posters who linked me on another board an Facebook. With that said I don't care for Rivals with the way its run, the way they lie on there and the way they do people on there. I hope that board burns to the ground.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this place a few days ago via word from some Rivals posters who linked me on another board an Facebook. With that said I don't care for Rivals with the way its run, the way they lie on there and the way they do people on there. I hope that board burns to the ground.

I hear ya...Well this place seems cool. Only thing so far is my phone gets an alert via the email I signed up with every reply, like or quote lol...How do I turn that off?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya...Well this place seems cool. Only thing so far is my phone gets an alert via the email I signed up with every reply, like or quote lol...How do I turn that off?
There's a Main Board poster who codes for a living and he made a great phone app for Rivals when they switched over to the new boards. I'm going to see if he will do the same for this board.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Always loved a home dawg to wager on...

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a Main Board poster who codes for a living and he made a great phone app for Rivals when they switched over to the new boards. I'm going to see if he will do the same for this board.

Is there a way to turn off the email alerts for is board or is that just part of the experience lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is UWUB Jonathan Smith still available in my "Fantasy NCAA D1 OC Coaches of the Year" league?

PM me for a trade.
Tedford is on the sideline waiting to tap in so sure? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were working on a mobile app before the site got sold which only happened like a couple of months ago. Not sure if the new owner (shaggy) is interested in finishing that up or not, but it was near completion from my understanding. I'd have them inquire to see if your guy doesn't have to reinvent the wheel from scratch to do it. A lot of folks on this site have really been asking for it. It would be hugely popular.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were working on a mobile app before the site got sold which only happened like a couple of months ago. Not sure if the new owner (shaggy) is interested in finishing that up or not, but it was near completion from my understanding. I'd have them inquire to see if your guy doesn't have to reinvent the wheel from scratch to do it. A lot of folks on this site have really been asking for it. It would be hugely popular.
Rivals uses the same board as this one. He's good, he made that app in a few days and refined it over time. Yahoo purchased it from him and its now the official app for those boards.

Rivals Message Boards

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals uses the same board as this one. He's good, he made that app in a few days and refined it over time. Yahoo purchased it from him and its now the official app for those boards.

Rivals Message Boards
There are dozens of people that only post from mobile devices that would kill to have something stable that is geared for them. No idea if he can make any coin on it, but it would be a majorly popular addition. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if many of our posters would actually pay to have one.