• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think some girl on my street may have died this weekend.She was drunk and cracked her head bad the whole road was closed for quite a while.Said she got hit by a car but cops think she fell or was pushed out of one.She was conscious but lost a lot of blood.They have a chalk outline down the road and a very large blood stain that's still there after it rained .Don't know for sure but definitely looks bad

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 84 now, high suppose to be around 90. it's really gonna' start cranking up, here soon.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think some girl on my street may have died this weekend.She was drunk and cracked her head bad the whole road was closed for quite a while.Said she got hit by a car but cops think she fell or was pushed out of one.She was conscious but lost a lot of blood.They have a chalk outline down the road and a very large blood stain that's still there after it rained .Don't know for sure but definitely looks bad

:eek:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:shocked:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pray::(

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:shocked:

That is some scary shit. Hope she is ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.