• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened chuck

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened chuck

im not entirely sure...i don't go to Lamar. but from what i understand the seniors started a paper-ball fight as their senior prank (btw, what a pathetic ass senior prank...get the fuck outta here with that child's play)....but it escalated in to a full fight in one of the hallways, which seems to have escalate in to a major brawl or something idk....anywho other students found out about it, went to that hallway, and it supposedly just went crazy from there and all the students began runnin out in to the schoolyard and shit...

anyways im not sure how much of it is true and how much is just exaggerated, im trying to find out from some of my Lamar friends right now

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not entirely sure...i don't go to Lamar. but from what i understand the seniors started a paper-ball fight as their senior prank (btw, what a pathetic ass senior prank...get the fuck outta here with that child's play)....but it escalated in to a full fight in one of the hallways, which seems to have escalate in to a major brawl or something idk....anywho other students found out about it, went to that hallway, and it supposedly just went crazy from there and all the students began runnin out in to the schoolyard and shit...

anyways im not sure how much of it is true and how much is just exaggerated, im trying to find out from some of my Lamar friends right now

:rolleyes:

Ghey.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m1vicrvTo71rsty3ro1_500.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see the other 11 concepts though? some were cool as shit.

find a link so we can look at the good ones instead of the shitty corn one

Post it. I'll check it out.

Like I said I'm not gonna bitch too loud because I know it ain't the 1970's anymore. But that corn one is :L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get on that chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.