• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of us is thinking about jerking off after a while

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Izzle is a unique dude, my father in law played golf with him

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a fool, but I think the Huskers actually have a chance tonight...:L

Just look at the difference between our first and second matches against Ohio State this season.

The first time we played them in Columbus we stood no chance, but Miles changed up his gameplan the second time around and we nearly got them sumbitches in Lincoln a couple weeks ago.

We match up way better with Michigan State than we do with Ohio State. We played right with Michigan State on the road the first time.......I suspect that they'll come riding into Lincoln on their high horse and Miles will have us prepared.

Chances aren't great that we will come out on top, but we definitely have a chance.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the article RA linked:

"Nebraska threatened to pull off the upset Jan. 13 at Breslin Center, trailing by a point with 2:36 left in the game before Michigan State pulled away for the 66-56 win. Izzo remembers it well and hopes the Spartans won't take this trap game against an 11th-place team lightly.

"We buried them last time by a couple of points," Izzo said sarcastically. "We shot some free throws at the end to make it look better. And (injured Nebraska 6-foot-10 forward Brandon) Ubel didn't play, so I thought it was one of the more disappointing Big Ten games we've played, so I said I'm anxious to see if our guys are going to rise to the occasion."
"

This is the time of year Izzo teams play well. If the Huskers win tonight it's going to be because they earned it. The Huskers need to put their best effort of the season together. It can happen. Fred Flintstone needs good minutes and no foul trouble- hope hope.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has lingered like a stale fart.

Wasn't it originally a NC thread? :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I opened the windows and lit candles long ago. Didn't seem to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.