• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not into sammiches but I'm sure she would make them for me. She makes some kick ass chicken wings. She makes my drinks for me too(and even offers to).
Probably won't watch the game until Sunday morning though. She has been gone 3 weeks :D

I be missin' her.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously we had our 25th wedding anniversary while she was gone. First time we've been apart on our anniversary in 25 years. We did have a few days in Louisville just before she left though. Those were really good. Isis and the bourbon capital of the world at the same time. Fap Fap Fap!

edit: Okay that was Evan speaking there.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but that's ok I'm used to asking dumb questions.....

WTF is the mercy post ad thing about?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its another website GITM started...apparently it is some special style. it just looks like shit posted all over the place to me. you can click on it...it's safe.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its another website GITM started...apparently it is some special style. it just looks like shit posted all over the place to me. you can click on it...it's safe.

ok, thank you sir!

I'm kinda surprised the tvhoopla thing didn't go anywhere....

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't know tvhoopla existed until someone posted about it a day or two ago

I knew about it but never really followed it when it went "live".....I only looked at it a couple weeks ago and discovered it was pretty much DOA....

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate unions......I'm in one, and we have a contract ratification vote for tomorrow and I don't even know if I'm going to go.....I think if I'm gonna get my ass out of bed early, I'm gonna paint my new porch that needs painting....

Sorry....had a long rant about all that I hate about this situation all typed out, but deleted it......just typing it made me feel a tad better.....not much, but I think I'll get my porch painted.......or I'll get tanked up early in the morning and take advantage of the whole meeting open platform to voice bitches.......

I'm thinking I'll get the porch painted.......fuck stupid union leaders fighting against stupid corporate lawyers none of which give a fuck about the people or interests they are supposedly representing......

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never laughed so hard when the employees at the power plant on The Simpsons voted to trade their family dental benefits for a keg of beer.

LMAO

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And gummy joe where would you be without our dental plaln? well I wouldnt have ol chomper here (keeesh cracks open a beer) RA wanna go back to back simpsons trivia?

Status
Not open for further replies.