• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if this has been discussed, but here is something that has bothered me since I heard it on the radio. Herbstreeet called the football play of B1G just bad this year. He went on to say the tOSU was the best team in the B1G and he received many emails from Bucknut fans about how bad of team they have this year. After I heard that it sunk in - how bad does that make the Huskers this year? That ~ plus the endless Johnny Football hype going on b4 the LSU SEC game, makes me now see why the B1G and thee Huskers are out of the spotlight. I watched the aTm vs La. Tech game and aTm's defense was non-existent. I hope we beat the crap outta Northwestern tomorrow, but I don't expect it because every QB that hurt the Huskers last year will do the same from here on out this season - and that includes Martinez. Sorry for the downer rant, but I feel like our Huskers are processed to the limit and that is f'd up. Another thing, I don't want to see the Huskers playing at Wrigley Field any more then I want to see the Cubs playing in Memorial Stadium. If I seem to have a dark edge it's because I had a fire at my house this week and that pisses me off also. I just want to see some grit out of the Huskers - that is all...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if this has been discussed, but here is something that has bothered me since I heard it on the radio. Herbstreeet called the football play of B1G just bad this year. He went on to say the tOSU was the best team in the B1G and he received many emails from Bucknut fans about how bad of team they have this year. After I heard that it sunk in - how bad does that make the Huskers this year? That ~ plus the endless Johnny Football hype going on b4 the LSU SEC game, makes me now see why the B1G and thee Huskers are out of the spotlight. I watched the aTm vs La. Tech game and aTm's defense was non-existent. I hope we beat the crap outta Northwestern tomorrow, but I don't expect it because every QB that hurt the Huskers last year will do the same from here on out this season - and that includes Martinez. Sorry for the downer rant, but I feel like our Huskers are processed to the limit and that is f'd up. Another thing, I don't want to see the Huskers playing at Wrigley Field any more then I want to see the Cubs playing in Memorial Stadium. If I seem to have a dark edge it's because I had a fire at my house this week and that pisses me off also. I just want to see some grit out of the Huskers - that is all...

Sorry to hear about the fire man.

The Huskers have been a third tier program for a while. Somewhere between #20 and #40. There are no gimme games when it comes to BCS AQ's (maybe Minnesota). It's easier to handle the frustration if that is realized.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU has not been overly impressive today...they just took the lead but without turnovers and a short field, A&M handled them. reminds me of us.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue doesn't seem to be having any trouble playing in Columbus?!?!?

:burt:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did Indiana

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennard w/ an INT

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coffee Good...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin

and the coffee is very good this morning.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot to watch tonight on TV.
Rommey vs Obama
Bears vs Lions
Giants vs Cardinals
WWE RAW

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be watching MNF and flipping to RAW during commericals of the game.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hisl...where isis been? She offended by my private messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.