• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lied Center. i'm done now. i just had to basically run a program....introduce the various speakers en sech.

Hey oaky... I know exactly who you are now.

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, but I know exactly what you look like and I know your name.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa has more issue's to deal with..

Senior Cornerback Hyde Arrested | KCRG-TV9 | Cedar Rapids, Iowa News, Sports, and Weather | Local News

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Micah Hyde, a senior cornerback for the Iowa Hawkeyes, was arrested Saturday morning for public intoxication and interference with official acts.

There are few details, but Hyde, who’s ninth in the Big Ten with five passes defended, was still in the Johnson County Jail as of 8:30 Saturday morning. He bonded out around 11 a.m.

There was no immediate comment from the University of Iowa. Also, sophomore tight end Ray Hamilton was ticketed Saturday morning for being underage and in a bar after 10 p.m., and junior offensive lineman Drew Clark was arrested Friday for public intoxication.

The Hawkeyes (3-2, 1-0 Big Ten) are off this weekend and will travel to Michigan State next Saturday.

Last season, Hyde led the Big Ten with 11 pass breakups and was eighth in interceptions with three. He’s tied for third on the Hawkeyes with 33 tackles and has three tackles for loss and a forced fumble.

It’s impossible to gauge disciplinary action. Hyde is a senior who’s had no legal issues. The timing and the fact that Iowa was off this weekend will probably be factors.

Hyde, a native of Fostoria, Ohio, has been a captain for the Hawkeyes in all five games this season. Hyde has been a three-year starter.

Hamilton was charged with a “presence on premise (licensed liquor establishment) after hours” ticket at 12:40 a.m. Saturday at Pints, an Iowa City bar. Hamilton had his first reception of the season and second of his career last week against Minnesota. An “under 21 in a bar after 10 p.m.” ticket carried a total fine and costs of $735 when it became law in Iowa City in June 2010. It’s now a $300 ticket that can climb as high as $465 with court costs and surcharge.

Clark was arrested Friday for a public intoxication. He’s a junior offensive lineman from Marion

Hyde was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication because he refused the breathalyzer. He's a senior who had never been in trouble til now. I'm not worried.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
creepy....i really don't care that much. my name is on my FFB team too.

I was actually just fucking with you. I wes hoping you would freak out a bit more.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
creepy....i really don't care that much. my name is on my FFB team too.

Yea I seent your name on thar........

I'm too lazy and not nearly snoopy enough to go and look you up en sech.....

Hell I got on that SportsHoopla facebook page and literally chatted with stool, TM, 1217, bon, etc.......didn't check anyone's pages.....

Nevermind, I did check bon's :dhd:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I seent your name on thar........

I'm too lazy and not nearly snoopy enough to go and look you up en sech.....

Hell I got on that SportsHoopla facebook page and literally chatted with stool, TM, 1217, bon, etc.......didn't check anyone's pages.....

Nevermind, I did check bon's :dhd:

fine don't mention my name :pout:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye weren't on thar when I was...........at least I don't remember you being on thar chatting when I was

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i don't see why it would matter. i mean i would prefer my name not be posted on the board, but you guys knowing it doesn't hurt anything. and brasky, i was pretty sure you were fucking with me because the crowd i was speaking to was a pretty exclusive group which i doubted you were a part of :dhd:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i don't see why it would matter. i mean i would prefer my name not be posted on the board, but you guys knowing it doesn't hurt anything. and brasky, i was pretty sure you were fucking with me because the crowd i was speaking to was a pretty exclusive group which i doubted you were a part of :dhd:

Sounds gay as fuck.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for any of you that have a disney insider account, they will give you half price if you try to cancel it. year subscription for 19.98.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im goin ta bed right now en sech.. i read a lot today tho

Ye all can call me a feg fer sleepin at 11 if ya want

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wish i could sleep at 11. i just know if i got in bed now i would just lay there for like 2 hours before falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.