• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning all! So tired this morning. To many TV shows that are on last night!!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I seent your name on thar........

I'm too lazy and not nearly snoopy enough to go and look you up en sech.....

Hell I got on that SportsHoopla facebook page and literally chatted with stool, TM, 1217, bon, etc.......didn't check anyone's pages.....

Nevermind, I did check bon's :dhd:

:popsdance:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for any of you that have a disney insider account, they will give you half price if you try to cancel it. year subscription for 19.98.

groupon has a deal going now to get ESPN the mag for a year for $13. With that comes a free subscription on jizzney insider.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roommate just got in the shower right before i was gonna.. he doesnt have class til an hour after me

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jump in with him.

it would be scary if he stayed in there tho..

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
groupon has a deal going now to get ESPN the mag for a year for $13. With that comes a free subscription on jizzney insider.

haha they wanted me to pay like 40 bucks for the year...i'll try again next year and see if i can get it cut down to $9.50

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does he read the SportsHoopla to get his idears fer his articles?

Mad Chatter, Oct. 10 | sports.omaha.com

The honeymoon is over for Bo.

Eight senior starters is not a good sign for a struggling defense. Nebraska’s freshmen and sophomores apparently aren’t good enough to beat out the old guys. Either it’s an issue of talent evaluation in recruiting or player development. Or Bo Pelini’s scheme is simply too complicated. Pick your poison.

Player Development - See Steinkuhler and Meredith. They haven't developed one iota as 5th year seniors. The NU players on both lines are pushed and thrown around like ragdolls. It's just more glaring on defense. This falls on Strength and Conditioning coach James Dobson. FAIL

Defensive Scheme is too Complicated - The seniors have been in the system long enough to know the schemes better than the younger guys. They are not more talented, just wiser to their assignments. Which isn't saying much if those seniors are playing clusterfuck football.

I was a guest on Big Red Wrap-Up last night, where our first topic was the Blackshirts. When, if ever, should Bo Pelini hand them out? My answer: August. By creating a vague performance benchmark during the season, Pelini not only alters tradition, he loses a powerful motivational tool.

When times are tough — as they are now — isn’t the blackshirt more inspirational when a player sees it every day, when it’s in his locker, when it’s on his back at practice? What good does it serve sitting in some closet in North Stadium? What good is it when players don’t even know what they need to accomplish in order to attain it?

Next year, Pelini should return to the old ways. A blackshirt is who you are, not what you do.

Blackshirts - Pelini has taken out his weenie and pissed all over what little Cosgrove left of the Blackshirt tradition. Cosgrove handed them out like candy on Halloween, Pelini refuses to give them to anyone and mocks anybody who asks about them.
Hand out 11-13 (depending on scheme) on the first day of fall camp. They are theirs to keep or for a back-up to take away. Simple as that. Make an additional Blackshirt with the #0 to shove straight up Pelini's ass.

Bo Pelini is not a good fit for Nebraska. He's too stubborn and condescending to ever be. He needs to find an NFL coordinator job that will keep him out of the public eye.

Yes, the honeymoon is over and the media has hand.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been many players grasp Bos scheme in under a year.. i dont think its scheme

FWIW I was told by the father of a player who is B1G 10 Academic All American w/ a 4.0 that it's a difficult thing to learn.

This kid is a smart mofo.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh made Bo look good. He was that much of a disruption to offenses.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gomes and David both learnt the scheme in under a year.. and they had to go to JUCOs after high school because they were stupid..

Just 2 of many examples

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gomes and David had the ability to rely on talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.