• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes!!!! I was the one that told her to bring it!!! Brasky is coming over as well and he needed a snack to chew on during the game.

:roll: I see Brasky :argue: Jed. Very, very soon......

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes!!!! I was the one that told her to bring it!!! Brasky is coming over as well and he needed a snack to chew on during the game.

LMAO

:L

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Iowa has more issue's to deal with..

Senior Cornerback Hyde Arrested | KCRG-TV9 | Cedar Rapids, Iowa News, Sports, and Weather | Local News

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Micah Hyde, a senior cornerback for the Iowa Hawkeyes, was arrested Saturday morning for public intoxication and interference with official acts.

There are few details, but Hyde, who’s ninth in the Big Ten with five passes defended, was still in the Johnson County Jail as of 8:30 Saturday morning. He bonded out around 11 a.m.

There was no immediate comment from the University of Iowa. Also, sophomore tight end Ray Hamilton was ticketed Saturday morning for being underage and in a bar after 10 p.m., and junior offensive lineman Drew Clark was arrested Friday for public intoxication.

The Hawkeyes (3-2, 1-0 Big Ten) are off this weekend and will travel to Michigan State next Saturday.

Last season, Hyde led the Big Ten with 11 pass breakups and was eighth in interceptions with three. He’s tied for third on the Hawkeyes with 33 tackles and has three tackles for loss and a forced fumble.

It’s impossible to gauge disciplinary action. Hyde is a senior who’s had no legal issues. The timing and the fact that Iowa was off this weekend will probably be factors.

Hyde, a native of Fostoria, Ohio, has been a captain for the Hawkeyes in all five games this season. Hyde has been a three-year starter.

Hamilton was charged with a “presence on premise (licensed liquor establishment) after hours” ticket at 12:40 a.m. Saturday at Pints, an Iowa City bar. Hamilton had his first reception of the season and second of his career last week against Minnesota. An “under 21 in a bar after 10 p.m.” ticket carried a total fine and costs of $735 when it became law in Iowa City in June 2010. It’s now a $300 ticket that can climb as high as $465 with court costs and surcharge.

Clark was arrested Friday for a public intoxication. He’s a junior offensive lineman from Marion

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solich is having a great year. 6-0 now.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i mean...life wasn't throwing me a bone so i had to throw a lamp, and i think in reaction to my lamp throwing, life decided to throw a bone back

I will be throwing a bone at a chick tonight after the game!!!! It will be a nice way to celebrate a big Nebraska win or let out some frustration over a Nebraska loss. Either way it is a win for me!!!!!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha!!!!

Dennard just made a play on defense to knock a pass away from Eric Decker and then he threw the bones!

Would be nice to see some current Huskers earn the right to be throwing the bones around......:L

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha!!!!

Dennard just made a play on defense to knock a pass away from Eric Decker and then he threw the bones!

Would be nice to see some current Huskers earn the right to be throwing the bones around......:L

saw that. i'm happy to see him playing.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm freaking out....i have to speak in front of 2 thousand people tonight :faint2:

Meh, don't worry about it. Only 20 to 30 will think you're an idiot. The rest won't be listening......:dhd:

Seriously though.....good luck!! I detest public speaking.....

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.