• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't Calvin Jones one of the greatest? Had he been on a better team, he could have been special.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon fuckers.........

I went fishing today..........got my ass raped by a Pike.........sumbitch unreeled an entire spool of brand new Fire Line before snapping it off on me........

Had to have been a big mother fucker

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon fuckers.........

I went fishing today..........got my ass raped by a Pike.........sumbitch unreeled an entire spool of brand new Fire Line before snapping it off on me........

Had to have been a big mother fucker

they suck...but when you get one in it is such a great feeling

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing gets my adrenaline going like a Pike on the line does.........

But yea, they are very difficult to get in...........especially when they are over 15 lbs and they are swimming down current in the Missouri River

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey jjm do you have any advice for me as far as coping.this loss is hitting me pretty hard

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing gets my adrenaline going like a 30" shit does.........

But yea, they are very difficult to get in...........especially when they are over 15 lbs and they are floating down current in the Missouri River

Fify...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey jjm do you have any advice for me as far as coping.this loss is hitting me pretty hard

Sir you must surround yourself with loved ones..........and don't hold tears back. Let the tears roll, and let your loved ones soothe you.

I cried in front of some people that have never seen me cry before.....ever........and ultimately it helped me to move on pretty quick.

It took me about 5 days to really start getting used to the fact that she was gone, so at this point it is completely natural to feel like crap. Talk about it as much as you need to here at SportsHoopla, and we'll help you along. I promise it will get better soon.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir you must surround yourself with loved ones..........and don't hold tears back. Let the tears roll, and let your loved ones soothe you.

I cried in front of some people that have never seen me cry before.....ever........and ultimately it helped me to move on pretty quick.

It took me about 5 days to really start getting used to the fact that she was gone, so at this point it is completely natural to feel like crap. Talk about it as much as you need to here at SportsHoopla, and we'll help you along. I promise it will get better soon.

I cried for the first time in over 20 years and am not going to lie it feels awkward.I am struggling with not having his normal routines and the quiet is killing me inside.May sound stupid but he was like a son to me.I'm still shocked and cant stop replaying the image in my head.And no matter what i do to try and focus on something else everything reminds me of him.My wife is torn bad as well so its like we are feeding each others pain

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson, today I was watching some old VHS tapes which included a cat I had 25 years ago that we had to put to sleep. I was smiling like a mofo when I saw her in the vids. You're hurting, but I can guarantee that eventually you will smile really broadly about this cat again and just think of how awesome it was to have it. Just hang in there in the meantime.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarkson, my first dog i ever had was with us for 8 years. then one night she suddenly started having seizures and was foaming at the mouth. i was about 15 at the time, and we took her to the vet and the vet said we either had to put her down or take her 3 hours away for a surgery which she may or may not survive, and it would cost 30 grand whether she made it or not. that is the most difficult thing i have ever had to go through...we couldn't afford the surgery so we had to put her down. i couldn't do anything for days. i remember wishing we were millionaires so we could pay for her to have surgery. i just couldn't imagine that my dog was really gone. but it passes. we got a new dog, and while the great memories with my first dog never went away, it really helps to have someone new around. now, 7 years later, i love my dog as much as i loved my first one, though i will never forget her.

nrgmorris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, good morning all, and good night. I get off shift and am going to bed. May you all have a wonderful Husker day!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jjm... ye neee better tackle.. get some 50 lb test power pro... shit feels like most 10 lb lines.. then run a good mono for a leader... i get mine from hawaii... isnt available state side...

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sources tell me that this is the week for SUH to be on the choice

fox, Thursday, 8pm. I think

Status
Not open for further replies.