• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settin' under a shade tree warchin' me kids swim in me pool. It seems it's all they ever want to do the last couple weeks. They are in for hours at a time and I have to make them get out to eat lunch or dinner, then it's right back in the water. We did do some fireworks last night and watched the professional show @ Champions golf course. They fouled up the grand finale tho. :dhd:

lol

We went to the fireworks at Champions too.......I got up and started walking to the car about 5 different times thinking it was over during the grand finale.....

We wes parked across the street kinda by Burger King en sech

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

We went to the fireworks at Champions too.......I got up and started walking to the car about 5 different times thinking it was over during the grand finale.....

We wes parked across the street kinda by Burger King en sech

:spy:

We were in Arby's parking lot.

We usually park in Wendy's and get a Frosty, but changed up this time. First time I've ever seen a Champions fireworks FAIL. They must have cheapened it up a bit because there wasn't any attention to them doing the show last night (instead of the 3rd or 4th) and there wasn't a lot of people in Eagle Square parking lots. They'll do better closing the Cox Classic I'm sure.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAIRY PLUMPERS

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell RA and I were sitting about a block away from each other last night :eek:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great movie.

the only part I really didn't laugh is when Ted's girlfriend went ghetto on mila. I thought that was stupid.

and the fact that mila is in the movie instantly increased it by at least one star in my mind. i have had a huge crush on her since that 70's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.