• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dickhead - Thanks for the neg.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AFRO_THUNDER80
Ppl arent gettin it. If u had a mail route that made ur company millions of dollars, u would expect them to pay u for it. Instead, they say Were gona train u 2 do the job, teach u certain things, n pay 4 ur gas to drive the truck.... youd be upset. W/O u, the mail wuldnt deliver
dammit i told kenny to not mention me in the media...

bump due to the interruption from the iowa fan

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning all;

and my mail is always on time... I think... lol...

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whos the negger?
TomHusker

Clarkson and I were talking about our friends and family who live there. I negged TH because of his "Let it burn" comments. He negged me back and said "Big fuckin deal. Get over it." Sorry, but my families safety is a big fuckin deal. He's just a dumbass who likes to push buttons.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurry up irule.. I am waiting to know what you be speaking of... I have to roll...

If you be talking about things getting real now as the time is near... yes, if your talking about my driving habits... lol

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TomHusker

Clarkson and I were talking about our friends and family who live there. I negged TH because of his "Let it burn" comments. He negged me back and said "Big fuckin deal. Get over it." Sorry, but my families safety is a big fuckin deal. He's just a dumbass who likes to push buttons.

LOL, sorry Herky I like you but coming on here bitching about someone negging you after you neg them just seems so Wisconsin to me.

As for that thread that blew up last night. Good gawd it's a msg board.

Like I said though I like you and think you are a great poster. Hope you don't take this the wrong way.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, sorry Herky I like you but coming on here bitching about someone negging you after you neg them just seems so Wisconsin to me.

As for that thread that blew up last night. Good gawd it's a msg board.

Like I said though I like you and think you are a great poster. Hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I totally understand what you're saying. I just wanted to say it without starting a new thread. And I'm done with it now.

:usa2:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurry up irule.. I am waiting to know what you be speaking of... I have to roll...

If you be talking about things getting real now as the time is near... yes, if your talking about my driving habits... lol

I have to go irule... if you are in class, you need to tell your professor that you have to answer an important question on the hoop... and to take a 2 minute break... & you will get back to them in a few!... LOL

BBL ???

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news I hope

OK news. Have knee problems for about 20 years. Right knee been hurting for about 10 days. Got in to the Ortho doctor. 3 x-rays. Now for the next 3 weeks a new knee brace and P/T twice a week.

Then if still not better. MRI. Cross that bridge in mid July.

Just glad she didn't put me on the DL list. I just have to be smart what I'm doing at home and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.