• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Telling ya....

I may be gone from the 30th till the 8th....

I'll probably post a lil from my phone... but for the most part when I'm on vacation I don't fucking touch a computer...

I'll be in Omaha seeing family that time too. Likely won't be on much at all. Some family member might look over my shoulder and see you fucks on here. :wacko:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about it and I'm going to try to enjoy the buildup to this CFB season instead of beat my head against the wall waiting for it every day.

I mean I have plenty of friends who are husker football fans but I think the reason we are all here is because whoever our friends are, they can't talk husker football with you like you wish they could and you gotta get your daily fix or you literally might have Husker Football DT's.

Yep.. I only have one friend who can talk huskers like some of the guys here... and once he gets drunk (everyday) I cant stand listening to him....

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll be in Omaha seeing family that time too. Likely won't be on much at all. Some family member might look over my shoulder and see you fucks on here. :wacko:

lol you mean some family member might look over your shoulder and see you hahahaha and good morning :tea: << Coffee!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning guys and Happy Hump day!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the rain stays away till 8 pm tonight here in Omaha. Son has a baseball game today at 4:45pm.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cocks get eliminated tonight?

I dunno. I don't think Kent State can pull off another big upset but I didn't think they had a chance against Florida either

Status
Not open for further replies.