• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do they go up when they odnt even have the cap room to bring this same team back next year?

Heat have one of the bigger projects this summer-- obviously Whiteside and Johnson are due for big raises. You cant pay everyone....Deng is a FA....its practically impossible to bring back all 3 and Wade...some very tough choices are going to have to be made....personally- id trade Dragic if you were able to and clear our room.

the fact is- the money dictates that the Heats roster will take a step back- whether that is a small step or a significant step we shall see- but what we do know is that unless something truly unforeseen happens- the Heat will have less talent next year than they do this year. Bosh is obviously a huge question- and really- it pretty much all comes down to him- if he is healthy enough to play- they can do some things- if he is not- they have a 25M dollar millstone tied around their neck dragging them down.

We found a way to get under the tax, then add Joe Johnson, Dorrell Wright, and Briante Walker.
I think your worrying for nothing.
We have the best in the business at what they do.
We'll be fine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY...im mean shit mecca--- at least 75% of my opinons are at least somewhat based in the great amount of reading i do- its not like the vast majority is stuff that is just WAY out there in left field or doesnt have logic to it....its from guys that are MUCH smarter than me, much smarter than any of us- guys that have devoted their lives to the league- its their PROFESSION.

heat fans just dont like to hear that they wont even be able to bring back their current team with their cap situation...when they say dumb stuff like Durant might come there- and i tell them why that just does not seem even remotely feasible- they get angry- try and personally insult me to discredit me- and have some kind of general statement about how good they used to be and how the Cavs have never won a title...it cracks me up.

i mean seriously- ill say- ya know- money wise- it just makes absolutely no sense Durant is coming to Miami- not only that- but with Wade getting older, and Bosh in the shape he is in- i mean- it would NEVER happen...and for some reason writing down the obvious truth for some reason really chaps their ass.--- it goes down to - WELL AT LEAST WE COULD GET A MEETING- to then WELL WE WON TITLES- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! LOSER! HAHA!!

i mean, the brain power we are working with is not exactly university material here.

No Heat fan has said wants to or will come here, BUT, after he meets with Riley if he wanted too, there would be a way.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* settles in for a lengthy battle *

View attachment 106667

naahhh, as much as the foppish little geek deserves it it DOES get old at some point. 'sides, the boards'll be quiet soon enough after the Cavs go fishing...

btw he's STILL passing up on all the bets offered to him, and it's playoff time, so THAT excuse is out the window...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get along fine and civil with everyone but heat and lakers fans

Then why is Mecca the only one on here that claims to like you? If you think you get along with anyone on this site, other than Mecca, you are more hopelessly delusional than everyone thinks...and that's fucking scary.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU.

Mecca- these are the people I am dealing with- these people who think they know better and know more than a former GM or a writer who has devoted his entire LIFE to covering the league as their profession.....or this guy ripping on Steve Ballmer.

Can you imagine the ego it takes to tell someone like that they are wrong- and ME- IM RIGHT ME!!!! and ill make fun of anyone who argues! SCREW the "professionals"....I KNOW BETTER THAN THEM!!!

imagine the ego that it takes to think that way.

Uh oh, look who went running to tell Mommy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Johnson is going to hit some huge shots this post season for Miami

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mother Fucking Johnson is sending Detroit to Cleveland this weekend with his 15 4th quarter points tonight

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mother Fucking Johnson is sending Detroit to Cleveland this weekend with his 15 4th quarter points tonight

No wonder James was so upset about being #shunned.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 series just got locked in with the Heat win over Detroit.

Cleveland vs Detroit
Toronto vs Indiana

Detroit is actually in Cleveland tomorrow. Safe to say that will be a preseason game for both teams

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland vs Detroit
Toronto vs Indiana

Detroit is actually in Cleveland tomorrow. Safe to say that will be a preseason game for both teams

Worse then preseason.
It will be like Heat game 82 last year.
Throw 5 guys out there and see if they can play all 48.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse then preseason.
It will be like Heat game 82 last year.
Throw 5 guys out there and see if they can play all 48.

Maybe they'll have a "be an NBA player for 1 whole game" contest for the fans?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU.

Mecca- these are the people I am dealing with- these people who think they know better and know more than a former GM or a writer who has devoted his entire LIFE to covering the league as their profession.....or this guy ripping on Steve Ballmer.

Can you imagine the ego it takes to tell someone like that they are wrong- and ME- IM RIGHT ME!!!! and ill make fun of anyone who argues! SCREW the "professionals"....I KNOW BETTER THAN THEM!!!

imagine the ego that it takes to think that way.

See, you look at Balmer and look at this bank account and assume he's a genius. Ballmer got lucky when he was hired by Gates back in the 80's and was offered stake in the company. Eventually once Gates stepped down as CEO from Microsoft, Balmer filled the position - and did a terrible job.

There were a plethora of reasons why Ballmer was/is considered an idiot, especially when it comes to being a CEO:

1) His approval rating with employees at Microsoft was at an all-time low. Maybe the fact that he had a policy that called for a bi-annual review of where they cut out the bottom quarter of their staff did him in. In the IT field, collaborative work is the very essence of success. Nothing like promoting an environment where it's better to stab your co-worker in the back.

2) His investments were beyond terrible. He spent billions on Skype and Yammer, his most noteably failed investments.

3) During his time as CEO, Microsoft fell behind the curve in terms of innovation; which is very critical in the IT field. Microsoft at that point WAS the de facto company in the field and Balmer drove that reputation in the ground. Also, Microsoft stock was around $60 per share when he took over. Eventually they went as far down as $30. Fifty fucking percent drop in stock.

But little fucking unicorn princess thinks he knows everything. Oh, herpa derpa he's worth billions so he's void of any criticism. Fucking dumbass. Now go cry to Mecca.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll have a "be an NBA player for 1 whole game" contest for the fans?

If the contest is tell us "Why should I be player for a day", Wiggy will win.
It will be a 200 single spaced typed memoir.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Heat cannot play the Hawks in round 1.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland vs Detroit
Toronto vs Indiana

I'll be a big Wizards fan tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.