• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Countdown until kickoff 2014 thread

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who will win the first 4 team playoff?

If I had to pick right now it'd probably FSU and Bama as favorites. But who knows what will happen? OSU/MSU will probably have a say out of the B1G...possibly UCLA from the Pac whatever would be my guess. ND if they win every game besides FSU could slide in, probably not going to happen. Big 12...hmmmm, OK possibly...but they always lose that wtf game or two. I really don't see that conference being represented.

So my prediction, I guess, on 1/19 is...

Bama
FSU
UCLA
MSU/OSU

Sleeper being the Irish.

What do you think, Edsto buddy?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, you doing ok?

:yo: Doing grand and you?

So who will win the first 4 team playoff?

If I had to pick right now it'd probably FSU and Bama as favorites. But who knows what will happen? OSU/MSU will probably have a say out of the B1G...possibly UCLA from the Pac whatever would be my guess. ND if they win every game besides FSU could slide in, probably not going to happen. Big 12...hmmmm, OK possibly...but they always lose that wtf game or two. I really don't see that conference being represented.

So my prediction, I guess, on 1/19 is...

Bama
FSU
UCLA
MSU/OSU

Sleeper being the Irish.

What do you think, Edsto buddy?

I think Bama and FSU are pretty solid predictions. I think MSU/OSU could be solid as well. I'm just not as sure about MSU though. Who did they lose on offense and defense? Did they lose a coordinator? As far as UCLA is concerned, I will admit that I am uninformed when it comes to west coast football, so I'll trust your call there. And yea, I could see ND as a sleeper.

My 4 would be:

Bama
FSU
Oregon/Stanford
Oklahoma

My sleeper would be a homer pick as well. I'd take Clemson or (and I say this whispering as softly as possible) South Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Bama and FSU are pretty solid predictions. I think MSU/OSU could be solid as well. I'm just not as sure about MSU though. Who did they lose on offense and defense? Did they lose a coordinator? As far as UCLA is concerned, I will admit that I am uninformed when it comes to west coast football, so I'll trust your call there. And yea, I could see ND as a sleeper.

My 4 would be:

Bama
FSU
Oregon/Stanford
Oklahoma

My sleeper would be a homer pick as well. I'd take Clemson or (and I say this whispering as softly as possible) South Carolina.

I'm alright. Just had to move a treadmill from the garage to inside the house. It is a monster, son of a bitch...but done now.

Man, something about MSU...they can loose everyone and their brother, still competes in the L1L. OSU is more of the obvious pick, but that is because everyone else in the L1L can't smack them in the mouth...minus MSU and possibly Wisco.

Mora has a nice payroll working in Southern California...fucking should be on Forbes 500. Everything about their program right now is shady. Guess that is what it takes to win in the Pac Poop. They should have a pretty nice team next year.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Clemson just isn't happen. FSU takes that conference's spot and they aren't getting two in the dance.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Countdown thread?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
220%20volt.jpg

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the countdown thread is wrong.

College Football TV Schedule

If you notice, the NCAA apparently has approved a Wednesday game for Georgia State which is a Div 1 team.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the countdown thread is wrong.

College Football TV Schedule

If you notice, the NCAA apparently has approved a Wednesday game for Georgia State which is a Div 1 team.

countdown to a game that matters..... :heh:

But you are right OO.... By then we will be clamoring for a CFB game of any magnitude.

And btw. I never got to tell you how much I enjoyed your weekly analysis threads. Great stuff. I am a loyal subscriber to them.

Look forward to them next season as well.

:suds:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My 4 would be:

Bama
FSU
Oregon/Stanford
Oklahoma

BUSTED! You have been reported to the Clemson Fan Patrol Agency! A warrant for your dismissal is being processed and will be served within 219 days!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUSTED! You have been reported to the Clemson Fan Patrol Agency! A warrant for your dismissal is being processed and will be served within 219 days!

I was drinking. I had eaten a couple lortabs. I had a long day at work. I only had a couple hours of sleep. Ummm ...... Don't tell em bro. They'll throw me out the kool aid club.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 24, you should meet my new friend NDKane. He's swell.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
countdown to a game that matters..... :heh:

But you are right OO.... By then we will be clamoring for a CFB game of any magnitude.

And btw. I never got to tell you how much I enjoyed your weekly analysis threads. Great stuff. I am a loyal subscriber to them.

Look forward to them next season as well.

:suds:

Thank you for the compliment.

Now the only question left is this. Will there be a game thread for Abilene Christian vs Georgia Southern?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the compliment.

Now the only question left is this. Will there be a game thread for Abilene Christian vs Georgia Southern?

money says yes with an over/under of 200 posts.

lol @ us on that day.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

ghey...but that what happens when you google image search 218

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash