• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Cavs Celebration Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention his play on the court. You could argue he played better than anyone last night.
He was GS MVP in these Finals. Its ashamed he couldn't play in Game 5. He had a rough game 6 but he came out and was ready for game 7. His teammates not so much.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the replay and I never saw a goaltend. It was the play of the series. Deal with it.
LOL no it wasn't the game winning 3 with curry in Irving face was the play of series. Deal with it. LOL Dude u are crazy if u think other wise. Game winner or a Block shot. LOL easy one. Cavs don't win with out that 3. Iggy gets that basket Irving still makes the 3 and they win.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no it wasn't the game winning 3 with curry in Irving face was the play of series. Deal with it. LOL Dude u are crazy if u think other wise. Game winner or a Block shot. LOL easy one. Cavs don't win with out that 3. Iggy gets that basket Irving still makes the 3 and they win.
You have no idea what happens if Iggy makes that. It changes the whole gameplay. Cavs probably try to drive to the paint to tie it or draw an And 1. I hate it when people assume what happened after a certain play would stay the same when that certain play most likely affects what will happen after that, in any sport.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD, your pictures are irrelevant. Lebron is a legend. He is a whole generation of basketball greatness. The "Decision" doesn't matter. Celebrate. It will be a long time, if ever, before we see someone with his size, skill, and talent.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what happens if Iggy makes that. It changes the whole gameplay. Cavs probably try to drive to the paint to tie it or draw an And 1. I hate it when people assume what happened after a certain play would stay the same when that certain play most likely affects what will happen after that, in any sport.

Irving's shot was clutch...so clutch but maybe he doesn't get the chance if Iggy scores. He isn't just going to pull up for 3 down 2 and take a shot like that, most likely not. The momentum shifted to the Cavs with that block and it was one of the greatest I have seen especially in the moment they were in.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can LeBron come to Sacramento and win one for us lowly fans?