• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Know You Have Class When:

In a game where you are already serving a weak ass suspension, you find yourself having to taunt.... Yes.....

RICE.

:lame::L:laugh3:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is one time I'll be glad when a player gets folded up like a cheap card table.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this sports writer summed it up pretty well:

"Understand, the game was over. Texas A&M led 52-28 with less than 10 minutes to go. Regardless of who started the talking, the onus was on the guy whose team was way ahead, the guy from the SEC school, the guy with the Heisman Trophy, to show some class.

Only, this is Johnny Manziel. He doesn't have much of that
."

:10:

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,918.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the cockiness Johnny Football showed yesterday. Keep it up my man

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a complete dbag. I don't understand how anyone can defend him anymore. he is an amazing football player. I let everything go until yesterday. the cash signals alone should have had his ass on the bench. sumlin has no backbone.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just amazes me that a t-sip would call someone out as being entitled. Then you called out Sumlin for not having control of his team. Did Mack Brown have control of his team when the longhorns got the nick name "Book'em Horns" for numerous arrest?

Hypocrytic much?

AS FOR Manziel's disiplinediscipline, he threw a TD pass and responded to trash talk. He didn't get in to the Rice players face and was actually walking a way and turned around when the flag was throw. Was it the smartest sting to do? No, but it wasn't the capitol offense that everyone is making it out to be and it happens quite often on any given Saturday.

One morquestion. Since I'm not among the dozens of people with TLN I didn't get to see the longhorn game, but was the tu offense suspended for the 1st half too?

Sure was, but came alive in the 2nd half and rolled over 700 yards of offense. Meanwhile, Rice was busy ass raping Aggy's defense for over 500 yds of offense. Oh wait, I think Rice just scored again......

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One morquestion. Since I'm not among the dozens of people with TLN I didn't get to see the longhorn game, but was the tu offense suspended for the 1st half too?"

Really? Over 700yds of offense; Ash 5 tds; Defense created 3 turnovers and allowed 1 single score.

I certainly realize we were not playing a good team, but just not sure how you can criticize a 45pt win with the above stats. Over-reaching at best. I would be more concerned with your team getting lit up for 31pts against Rice.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several years ago, and you can find this on Youtube, there was this ugly brawl involving Miami and Florida International. When they finally separated everybody, the Hurricanes went to their sidelines and started jumping up and down with their helmets in the air and I remember thinking....

Really? You're Miami. Multiple National Champion Miami. Multiple NFL players Miami. And you are taunting and brawling with Florida International?

Florida International?

Shouldn't you be better than that?

I have that same kind of thought here.

You're Texas A&M. You are in the SEC. You gave the National Champs their only loss. You beat OU in bowl game. You won the Heisman.

And you are taunting Rice?

Rice?

Shouldn't you be better than that?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People EXPECT the Heisman winner to have a little class, and from time to time show a little HUMILITY.

Aggys are never going to get this because hey, they've never won anything to be humble about. This is new territory for them.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Sumlin wears their asses out this week.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, this was weak, even for YOU.

Player arrests have exactly WHAT to do with onfield discipline? And do I really need to name the player arrests for your Aggies THIS YEAR to go along with what we just saw today? Why don't you tell us WHY half the defense was suspended again?

Keep up here, the LHN was picked up by TWC. Pretty much anyone that wanted to see the game did.

The Texas offense was up 14-7 in the first half......and broke a school record for yards. In 15 consecutive plays, they put up 5 TDs.

I mean seriously, if you're going to talk smack, can you try harder?

It's clear Sumlin has no leadership of this team......LOL even commentators see it. OF COURSE Aggy homers won't.

Texas played a team that is possibly the worst in the FBS and couldn't put a point on the scoreboard until the final two minutes of the half.

So TWC picked up TLN, that's great. I thought it was funny that ESPN wremember to keep track of the longhorn arrest alsontion the other games were on ESPN, ESPN-2, or ESPN-U but didn't say squat about the game on LHN. Way to promote one of your networks.

If you want to go to the off season arrest totals, go right ahead. Just remeber I can go arrest for arrest with you on Texas arrest. Neither A&M or the current longhorns are anywhere near what was going on a few years ago on the 40 Acres.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you really do think QB's shouldn't be able to talk smack back at the defense....wowzers

I wouldn't want to see ANY player on my team respond to trash talk. It only invites more trash talk because you look weak. Don't you get that? They do it to get in your head and you REALLY don't want people in your QB's head. Seems obvious doesn't it?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas played a team that is possibly the worst in the FBS and couldn't put a point on the scoreboard until the final two minutes of the half.

So TWC picked up TLN, that's great. I thought it was funny that ESPN wremember to keep track of the longhorn arrest alsontion the other games were on ESPN, ESPN-2, or ESPN-U but didn't say squat about the game on LHN. Way to promote one of your networks.

If you want to go to the off season arrest totals, go right ahead. Just remeber I can go arrest for arrest with you on Texas arrest. Neither A&M or the current longhorns are anywhere near what was going on a few years ago on the 40 Acres.

And Aggy played Rice, a perennial doormat and Rice made your defense look like total shit. At least the Horns whipped their shitty mid major thoroughly, while Aggy was busy getting their shit pushed in by Rice. Let me say that again, by RICE......

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just amazes me that a t-sip would call someone out as being entitled. Then you called out Sumlin for not having control of his team. Did Mack Brown have control of his team when the longhorns got the nick name "Book'em Horns" for numerous arrest?

Hypocrytic much?

AS FOR Manziel's disiplinediscipline, he threw a TD pass and responded to trash talk. He didn't get in to the Rice players face and was actually walking a way and turned around when the flag was throw. Was it the smartest sting to do? No, but it wasn't the capitol offense that everyone is making it out to be and it happens quite often on any given Saturday.

One morquestion. Since I'm not among the dozens of people with TLN I didn't get to see the longhorn game, but was the tu offense suspended for the 1st half too?

Bahahahah :pound: I have a shirt that says "book em horns". It is crimson and on the front it has a long horn logo but the horns turn into handcuffs, I will see if I can find a pic of it online.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh an I did find another QB talking smack back at the opposing players, and Timmy didn't just point he decided if he was going to "taunt" might as well throw a gator chomp in there. Funny thing is it was all fine and dandy for Tebow outside of the foul, nobody was calling for him to get his arm broken, instead most supported him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A4U216fG_8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want to see ANY player on my team respond to trash talk. It only invites more trash talk because you look weak. Don't you get that? They do it to get in your head and you REALLY don't want people in your QB's head. Seems obvious doesn't it?

Why are you not equally addressing the players talking trash to Johnny and calling for them to break their arms? Why are you not focusing on the player who followed Johnny towards A&M's sideline away from his own team to trash talk him? But its Johnny who has no class and need to grow up? This only proves that this has nothing to do with Johnny's character but with you and many others obsession with him. Football players talk trash on the field it happens throughout every game, Johnny didn't swing at the guy, didn't get in his face, didn't even approach him, didn't do a dance, he only pointed at the score board after being harangued and followed by a opposing player.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, NAME all the arrests for us then.

And once again......half your defense was suspended for THIS game, tell us how many were for Texas?

Oh that's right NONE

So what is your point again? We are looking at the lack of discipline on your roster RIGHT NOW, not ancient history. Deflection is something you aggys are good at, but you aren't going to distract from the fact that your QB just made a jackass of himself in front of the nation, has made a mockery of the Heisman, and your team has had half the defense in trouble.

I said it before......Aggys won't get it, because they're too busy trying to rationalize bad behavior. That's what fans do.......doesn't make it, or you, right or righteous. So spare us the excuses.