• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
he likes the taste of ass too....

jffEatingAss.gif

This is the first time I've seen this. Hysterical!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did nothing wrong then wh is there an "agreement" to suspend him for half a game?????

This is foolish and the aggies are shameless. Their honor code is one of the biggest farces to ever face the NCAA.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof or it didn't happen. Which is why he is only suspended of a half. No one could prove it. NCAA concluded that he didn't get paid therefore they are closing the book on it. The university is suspending him for violating bylaw 12.5.2.2 by signing a shit load of merch knowing that it's possible that someone else might make money off of it.

Okay got it... So by your logic leprechauns and unicorns do exist...:noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did nothing wrong then wh is there an "agreement" to suspend him for half a game?????

This is foolish and the aggies are shameless. Their honor code is one of the biggest farces to ever face the NCAA.

Not sure where you think he did nothing wrong, they said he broke a rule so they punished him :noidea:

Is reading comprehension a Senior level course at TU, or did you even attend?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oops-fall-asleep.gif

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you think he did nothing wrong, they said he broke a rule so they punished him :noidea:

Is reading comprehension a Senior level course at TU, or did you even attend?

Yep, go ahead and thrive in your glory of unworthiness. You're happy about this? Seriously?

I'll tell you this right now - I would not be.

When UT players have gotten arrested and then suspended before a findin of guilt, I never said a word. When Chase and Jordan got suspended before the bowl game last year, I was ok with it. Even though there was "no proof" that anything happened. I defended that likely nothing wrong happened, but they had put themselves in a bad situation, and action needed to be taken. Once the evidence came out, it was clear that they did nothing wrong. However, a&m has been handling these things waaaaay differently. Without honor.

Not one single person in their right mind thinks johnny hollywood really went into all those hotel rooms signing thousands of autographs for brokers/strangers who will sell them for money, keeping it secret from the rest of the world - without getting paid. Nobody!

This is a part of the reason why your stupid honor code is a joke. Your team does not live by it.

1) We don't cheat - but we had the aggie cheat era which was one of the worst in history;
2) We don't lie - but you lied to an entire conference just after pleadging to them;
3) We don't lie - but you put up fake unearned wins and titles on your new stadium;
4) (Just as a quote from today) - We will continue to obide by the rules - When you know you star player did not.

** Anyone curious as to how the NCAA came to this very quick decision, when they take months on every other?????

Aggies are a farce.

I hate OU. But I have the ultimate respect for them. I hate aggies, and have 0 respect for them. Never have, never will.:suds:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...what's the point? I read the ariticle and I didn't see were it explained the reason for the suspension.

Maybe they updated the article, but this is there now:

The NCAA and A&M agreed on the one-half suspension because Manziel violated NCAA bylaw 12.5.2.1, an NCAA spokesperson confirmed. The rule says student-athletes cannot permit their names or likenesses to be used for commercial purposes, including to advertise, recommend or promote sales of commercial products, or accept payment for the use of their names or likenesses.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for Rice. The game will be over by halftime, but now Manziel comes in the second half to run up the score. They're going to get SMASHED

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make fun of Cart...:lol:

Classy. Must be part of that Aggie honor roll. Maybe when you are done you can attack some SMU band members