• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to throw a bag of piss at my dog if Bama loses to them again.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't going to die easily.......but unless they can find some sort of proof he took money, I don't see how they can do anything to him.

Truth is aggys, I don't see you losing but MAYBE 2 games even if you didn't line up with a QB at ALL this year, that schedule is so lame

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ESPiN World Wide Leader in taking hear-say and spinning it like it's the truth. Brought to you in part by the longhorn Network.

Meanwhile, while ESPiN reporters are busy trying to dig up dirt (not real facts or proof) to crucify JFF with it looks like they will have a decision on our DB's Raven and Everett tomorrow. You know, the A&M players that were actually charged with assault and suspended pending a real investigation.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't going to die easily.......but unless they can find some sort of proof he took money, I don't see how they can do anything to him.

Truth is aggys, I don't see you losing but MAYBE 2 games even if you didn't line up with a QB at ALL this year, that schedule is so lame
:agree:

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on the street is that Bama fans are promoting a whispering campaign against JFF. Indeed some believe that at this has been conducted at the highest reaches of the Alabama program. I think it is only fitting that we give Bama a chance to respond.

Bama fans, have any of you all ratted out JFF to the NCAA? If the answer is "yes", then us folks in New England will throw all our support to Texas A&M.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on the street is that Bama fans are promoting a whispering campaign against JFF. Indeed some believe that at this has been conducted at the highest reaches of the Alabama program. I think it is only fitting that we give Bama a chance to respond.

Bama fans, have any of you all ratted out JFF to the NCAA? If the answer is "yes", then us folks in New England will throw all our support to Texas A&M.
It was this guy...
matthew-mcconaughey.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't have to, he's bringing it all on himself. Y'all can support them anyway though.

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England. College Football. :noidea:

yeah, well New England has great college rivalries
UCONN vs Mass
Harvard vs Yale
Vermont vs New Hampshire
Amherst vs Williams
Holy Cross vs Boston College
Colby vs Bowdoin
Central Connecticut vs Eastern Connecticut(uh, maybe on 2nd thought, no)

Better yet, these games are best usually played on cold November afternoons when the sun is low in the sky & a stiff breeze is blowing from the North

The essential problem with SEC football is that the weather in the South is really not legit football weather. It is wimpy weather

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, well New England has great college rivalries
UCONN vs Mass
Harvard vs Yale
Vermont vs New Hampshire
Amherst vs Williams
Holy Cross vs Boston College
Colby vs Bowdoin
Central Connecticut vs Eastern Connecticut(uh, maybe on 2nd thought, no)

Better yet, these games are best usually played on cold November afternoons when the sun is low in the sky & a stiff breeze is blowing from the North

The essential problem with SEC football is that the weather in the South is really not legit football weather. It is wimpy weather

lol

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly logical to sign over 4500 autographs for free. Wouldn't anyone do it?

Hell yeah. I'd love making random people lots of money for selling my name. Just cause.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right. I don't know a single Alabama fan who doesn't want JFF to play against Alabama this coming year. The last thing we want is for JFF not to play.

Not only because we want redemption, but because we need it for our SoS as well.

But please, you folks up in New England throw your support to Texas A&M. :L

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There once was a man named Manziel
Who could throw a football really well
But getting cash was a shock
For his Johnny Hancock
Now his career's going straight to...time will tell

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of talk from lots of dealers that took a major hit when he trademarked his name. Where there is smoke, usually there's fire. But I've yet to see anything concrete.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over it. If there is no proof of money being exchanged, this has no substance. Media needs to leave the kid alone and focus on the upcoming football season b/c it's close!!!! Like a previous poster said, Aggy doesn't need JF to win 10 games this year with that Jr. high school schedule they are playing. Time to move on.....