• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial-50,000 posts for a 2011 Nebraska National Championship.. Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir......... I only get wasted on weekends, and I still keep a pretty damn good job.....

A alcoholic is on unemployment and spends 10 hrs a day at the bar....

I beg to differ, I was a manager at a store and worked 9 hours a day 6 days a week, and always got great evaluations...........and I was beyond being an alcoholic........far beyond.

I used to go home and drink from 6pm to 4am every single night.............like a dumbshit :L........and then wake up and go to work at 8:30

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much going on today.... mostly conditioning!

I See Jed won his deal... :typing:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir......... I only get wasted on weekends, and I still keep a pretty damn good job.....

A alcoholic is on unemployment and spends 10 hrs a day at the bar....

I beg to differ, I was a manager at a store and worked 9 hours a day 6 days a week, and always got great evaluations...........and I was beyond being an alcoholic........far beyond.

I used to go home and drink from 6pm to 4am every single night.............like a dumbshit :L........and then wake up and go to work at 8:30

LOL... now look at me talking to myself... while you guys are talking your stuff! :pound:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well.. weeknights I'm usually done drinking by 7:30, 8:00....... And go to bed pretty much solber at 11-midnight....... and wake up at 7........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my mind.....I is gonna eat ribs and fries.......and I'm currently drinking a tall brew

Status
Not open for further replies.