• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial 2019 ncaa tournament thread

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother lived in Lynchburg for a while, so I will root for Liberty. Did you know they have an indoor "ski" hill? Pretty cool.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberty makes a 3!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: gob

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly why you and I (and every other person that does such) should not make statements like we do!

But we continue to do so.

Watched the Big 12 a lot since I live in Big 12 country. IMO the Big 12 wasn't really as good this year as it has been. It was by no means bad...but more "above average" than "tough". There wasn't much difference in the teams. That can be both good and bad.

Well yeah, of course, but all the truly smart or wise cbb fans know this, but what fun would that be? lol Too much fun ripping on fans whose team has lost and thumping our chests when our team wins. If our lives or careers depending upon it, most of us could be very unbiased and fair and level headed and could easily get along with each other pretty well.

I tried not thumping my chest this year though, because my team shot the lights out and don't normally do that, so I'm holding my breath to see how we do against the team that won the B1G Title and beat Michigan 3 times before I thump anything. For now I'm just happy they are still playing and I am very happy at how good all the freshmen looked and that Amir Coffey is only a Junior. :)

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LolThe one that tried to do a tomahawk dunk and failed miserably.

Aww, that goofy white bastard is Alex O'Connell, our other goofy white bastards are Jack White(out due to hamstring), Joey Baker, and Antonio Vrankovic.