• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it's always the same damn arguments in this thread. Like a broken record!

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...-apple-has-to-grow-up-amid-struggles.amp.html

" we have five or six first rounders drafted but FSU only has two DBs that are doing anything in the NFL. "

View attachment 171423

Ok? And meanwhile Marshon Lattimore is rated the #4 CB by PFF as a rookie. Malik Hooker was having a decent rookie season before he got hurt too.

It's all about actually getting drafted. Players want to be put into position to be drafted high and get more $$$ what they do in the NFL after is whatever.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster named OSU his leader - FACT
Foster did not name Texas his leader at the time of my comment - FACT
Foster's comments were made 5-6 month before what I said, not a full year - FACT

Again, facts.

FACT - Foster's comments were made his junior year
FACT - Foster visited Texas multiple times to what, one trip to Columbus?
FACT - Recruiting analysts, including ALL of the Ohio State ones, CB'd him to Texas

I'm not sure ANYBODY but you thought he was going to Ohio State, there is almost literally ZERO evidence outside of his one quote as a junior in HS. Nothing he did suggested he preferred OSU, and 100% of the CBs were Texas by the time he committed.

Again, facts.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this aside, Ohio State ALWAYS puts quality DBs in the league, y'all need to get serious.

Several schools have excelled in that area over decades of time......Ohio State, Texas, LSU, have probably been the most consistent, and FSU is no slouch either.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT - Foster's comments were made his junior year
FACT - Foster visited Texas multiple times to what, one trip to Columbus?
FACT - Recruiting analysts, including ALL of the Ohio State ones, CB'd him to Texas

I'm not sure ANYBODY but you thought he was going to Ohio State, there is almost literally ZERO evidence outside of his one quote as a junior in HS. Nothing he did suggested he preferred OSU, and 100% of the CBs were Texas by the time he committed.

Again, facts.
So what if they were made his junior year? Tons of kids commit before they begin their senior year. That doesn't have any relevance to this conversation. I was still right and you still can't refute it.

I never said he made more trips to Columbus. Again, that has no relevance to this conversation.

I never said all the recruiting analysts said he was going to Ohio State. You guessed it, irrelevant to this conversation.

So you can't refute the facts I stated. Nothing has changed after 8 months. Congrats on your team's class.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? And meanwhile Marshon Lattimore is rated the #4 CB by PFF as a rookie. Malik Hooker was having a decent rookie season before he got hurt too.

It's all about actually getting drafted. Players want to be put into position to be drafted high and get more $$$ what they do in the NFL after is whatever.

Was Jalen Ramsey #3 overall or #4? Derwin James is going to be a lotto pick this year.

We've got plenty of solid DBs producing currently in the NFL. Rhodes is pretty good as well. Ron Darby was barely a runner up for DPOY 2 years ago and is ballin. Joyner is a big part of the Rams D

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if they were made his junior year? Tons of kids commit before they begin their senior year. That doesn't have any relevance to this conversation. I was still right and you still can't refute it.

I never said he made more trips to Columbus. Again, that has no relevance to this conversation.

I never said all the recruiting analysts said he was going to Ohio State. You guessed it, irrelevant to this conversation.

So you can't refute the facts I stated. Nothing has changed after 8 months. Congrats on your team's class.

Not trying to refute your statements.......trying to get it through your thick head that your facts are all confirmation bias for what you WANTED to happen........and as USUAL, when presented with other info, you threw it out OUT OF HAND, when you were, and still are, WRONG

He signed with Texas, FACT......everything you said to the contrary, was WRONG, FACT........you still can't grasp this, FACT

Refute that.....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to refute your statements.......trying to get it through your thick head that your facts are all confirmation bias for what you WANTED to happen........and as USUAL, when presented with other info, you threw it out OUT OF HAND, when you were, and still are, WRONG

He signed with Texas, FACT......everything you said to the contrary, was WRONG, FACT........you still can't grasp this, FACT

Refute that.....
LOL so now I'm actually able to twist facts? Facts are facts, dude. You're the one who brought it back up for some reason.

Again, congrats on your class. You did well, but act like you've been there before. Jesus.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Jalen Ramsey #3 overall or #4? Derwin James is going to be a lotto pick this year.

We've got plenty of solid DBs producing currently in the NFL. Rhodes is pretty good as well. Ron Darby was barely a runner up for DPOY 2 years ago and is ballin. Joyner is a big part of the Rams D
Ronald Darby is not "ballin". He's played like shit this year. Since he returned from his injured ankle, Pro Football Focus has him ranked 70th in coverage among the 74 CBs that have played at least 50% of their defensive snaps. He's dogshit this year.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronald Darby is not "ballin". He's played like shit this year. Since he returned from his injured ankle, Pro Football Focus has him ranked 70th in coverage among the 74 CBs that have played at least 50% of their defensive snaps. He's dogshit this year.

Last week. Look at him doing jack shit :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Green made Jalen Ramsey his bitch.

Look at the homers go. :clap:

AJ Green had 1 catch for 6 yards and couldn't handle someone locking him down so he decided to throw some blindsided punches. What a bitch

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the homers go. :clap:

AJ Green had 1 catch for 6 yards and couldn't handle someone locking him down and decided to throw some punches like a real man. What a bitch

Tossed Ramsey's bitch ass around like a rag doll, not once, but twice. Ramsey might be a good DB, but he can't scrap.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tossed Ramsey's bitch ass around like a rag doll, not once, but twice. Ramsey might be a good DB, but he can't scrap.

He sure as hell locked AJ down and frustrated the shit out of him though huh. Yeah those blindsided punches were real manly. Stand toe to toe and do that shit. Otherwise you're a punk bitch

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's in the pro bowl?

Maybe AJ should go into MMA and try those manly blindsided punches when the guys back is turned. That's real bad ass. Lmao

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure as hell locked AJ down and frustrated the shit out of him though huh. Yeah those blindsided punches were real manly. Stand toe to toe and do that shit. Otherwise you're a punk bitch

It ain't even the punches, he let a wide receiver throw him around like a rag doll. Like I said, Ramsey is a good DB, but he's softer than most kickers.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's in the pro bowl?

Maybe AJ should go into MMA and try those manly blindsided punches when the guys back is turned. That's real bad ass. Lmao

I just rewatched the video. Ramsey started the shit with a cheap shove and STILL got his ass whooped.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't even the punches, he let a wide receiver throw him around like a rag doll. Like I said, Ramsey is a good DB, but he's softer than most kickers.

That's why he's in the pro bowl. Funny shit man

Maybe you should actually watch the video. Ramsey pushed him down, then AJ got up and pulled him down from behind. Wow that's impressive

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I got my ass kicked like that on live tv, I'd probably just retire and live in solitude the rest of my life.