• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening up that John Bosco pipeline. This is a huge get for OSU, just hoping it sticks.

Seems like he is pretty solid on Ohio State, that could always change (long day till signing day) but i'd guess this one sticks unless something major happens.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like he is pretty solid on Ohio State, that could always change (long day till signing day) but i'd guess this one sticks unless something major happens.
Yeah he definitely seems strong to OSU, but shit, I thought the same thing about Tyjon Lindsey. Speaking of, did anything else ever come out on that?

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good. BJ Foster is supposed to be a Texas/OSU battle

I don't think we have much of a chance at Foster (At this moment at least)

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he definitely seems strong to OSU, but shit, I thought the same thing about Tyjon Lindsey. Speaking of, did anything else ever come out on that?

Nope, still the "He thinks Nebraska is a better place to showcase his skills" deal.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have much of a chance at Foster (At this moment at least)
Palaie Gaotteote is looking like a USC/Ohio State battle. I'll be hoping SC can make the push with the Poly players on board.He's going to be a beast at LB reminds me of Seau.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just reading on a Michigan site and they were talking about a little known recruit who attended their satellite camp in Australia and now he is enrolled at IMG Academy.

Dude is an absolute monster. Officially weighed in at 6'9" 390 lbs and they said you'd never think he weighed that much looking him and moves unbelievably well. Hasn't played organized football, but already has offers from 7 or 8 teams with Florida State offering him after he took an unofficial visit this past weekend.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I Damn near went through the roof on Geoteote's verbal commit. I'm never comfortable until a LOI is signed. Didn't you guys pick up his teammate Haskell?
We did, but you guys have this one. He's been a USC fan all his life evidently.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did, but you guys have this one. He's been a USC fan all his life evidently.
Not many players are offered the number 55 at SC. Thats a very high honor.I'm hoping that keeps him with Sc. Watching his Hudl highlights. Geoteote is one in a rare breed that deserves that honor. I won't just compare anyone to Seau thats rare. He's a complete beast tho.They look a lot alike on tape.

SC is still in the hunt for the 2nd highest ranked LB Tuliaupupu.I know they are pursuing top WR Jalen Hall as well as Amon-Ra. BrownST .And CB Isaac Stuart-Taylor I believe he was on campus recently as well as OT Sewell.They do have an Inside track on Marcus Johnson with his brother signing this year. But they seem to be trying to snag as many LB's as possible.They do have other positions I would also like to see filled for the future.

I liked the Woodbey(Joe Bosco) and Garrett 9Bishop) verbals OSU received already. It seems like SC and OSU are hitting Bishop Gormon pretty hard. Which is great. Bishop is one of the toughest competition levels in high school football.

Have you seen Mater Dei QB JT Daniels yet. I have no clue where he's going he won't be committing until 2019.But he should be atop a lot of wish lists. I think he's going to shatter a lot of records. He's looking like the real deal

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3