• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2016 Recruiting Thread

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who follow this stuff... I had heard that when Michigan State lost to Nebraska we lost like 3-4 of our actual commits who reopened their recruiting and another handful removed us from their consideration. I was just wondering if getting into the playoffs had evened that out and improved our recruiting class at all?

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad That Eason finally made it official again. The rest should fall into place now

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who follow this stuff... I had heard that when Michigan State lost to Nebraska we lost like 3-4 of our actual commits who reopened their recruiting and another handful removed us from their consideration. I was just wondering if getting into the playoffs had evened that out and improved our recruiting class at all?

Naquan Jones recommitted to MSU a couple weeks after de-committing.
Evanston DT Naquan Jones recommits to Michigan State football's 2016 class

MSU lost 3 star RB commit Abdul Adams to Oklahoma... BUT... it looks like the Spartans could get an even better RB prospect in 4 star George Hill, who decommitted from Ohio State and is looking hard at MSU.
George Hill, Hubbard , Athlete

4 star WR Donnie Corley is also a strong possibility for Sparty.
Donnie Corley, Detroit Martin Luther King , Wide Receiver

TNVolFan18

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he wants to be a loser
You guys already have a QB recruit in this class. Plus whenever Grier comes back from his suspension, you'll be fine lol.

Last edited:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan picked up a commitment from Devin Bush Jr. today -- an FSU legacy recruit. That's a pretty amazing get for Harbaugh.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan picked up a commitment from Devin Bush Jr. today -- an FSU legacy recruit. That's a pretty amazing get for Harbaugh.
I should also point out that the Nation's #1 RB Kareem Walker 5 star (on Rivals), and OSU decommitment, picks between Michigan and FSU tomorrow and Michigan is favored to get him. These two guys back to back would be huge. If we nab him, that would solidify the class as one of the best 5 or so...not to mention we're still planning to get 4 more recruits after that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice pickup for Michigan. Starting to makes some noise in the Southeast(not counting the couple from this summer who had mid major offers)

TNVolFan18

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should also point out that the Nation's #1 RB Kareem Walker 5 star (on Rivals), and OSU decommitment, picks between Michigan and FSU tomorrow and Michigan is favored to get him. These two guys back to back would be huge. If we nab him, that would solidify the class as one of the best 5 or so...not to mention we're still planning to get 4 more recruits after that.
Our QB commit Guarantano, did his best to convince Kareem to come down here and possibly commit but what can you do haha. Michigan will do him well and I'm sure he'll be successful. Didn't think we had a shot at him anyway,was just a gleam of hope.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our QB commit Guarantano, did his best to convince Kareem to come down here and possibly commit but what can you do haha. Michigan will do him well and I'm sure he'll be successful. Didn't think we had a shot at him anyway,was just a gleam of hope.

Thats OK The Vols got a couple Michigan kids the last few years.

I will be surprised if Georgia can hold their class together. with Richt 1 state away I wouldn't be surprised to see him poach 1 or 2 guys.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping we can land him -- one of those I'll believe it when I see it kind of things. RB is one of the positions we need immediate help at. Our current group just doesn't seem to have it -- despite containing two five star kids.