• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green could fit in well with the Cavs I dont mind the Cavs picking him up lol.

Dump JR for Green. Good trade.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've read there's problems with him and Paul. Then I read reports where there's no problem. What exactly is going on over there?

CP3 is a Dick.

That's why I think he and Kobe would have been fine playing together.

He gets in your ass.

I think the biggest problem with Chris is that he has never won and he is the toughest guy on the roster.

That's probably tough for a guy like DeAndre to handle.

On one foot, he is the leader and tries to lead by example.

But, on another, who is he to yell and scream at others when Curry, Kyrie and Conley Jr. r*pe him on the regular?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Mills or Splitter wanna come off the bench in Cleveland when they're getting more playing time in SA? Goodness....

No choice?

If Aldridge agrees, somebody has to go.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy can play Center.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson Chandler
Jae Crowder
Jared Dudley
David West
Mirza Teletovic

Thats the list of potential Spurs targets if the whole Aldridge thing falls through..... well according to local Spurs media sources. SA has never did anything with free agency, so I am prepared to watch Aldridge go elsewhere.

Was Richard Jefferson the biggest name SA ever got elsewhere? That is sad to think.

I have this feeling it will be the exact same roster again PLUS Mirza Teletovic.
exciting stuff as usual.

But, they keep winning chips.

So, no need to fret.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bass is a great mid-range guy. Not sure what his price is.
So in a perfect world: Jordan/Chandler, Brewer, and Bass. Can they afford that?

They are hard capped.

They would have to get Pierce with their 3.3 mil exception.

Everyone else would have to be sign and trade or vets minimum.

That's why I hope DeAndre goes to the Mavs.

It's an easy swap with him and Tyson Chandler.

I mean, Asik would be my 3rd choice......Robin Lopez in a fit of desperation....hell, if we had something the Spurs wanted, Tiago Splitter.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers will be in a tough position if Jordan leaves. They are already at about $60 mil in salary without including cap holds and the non-guaranteed contracts. I'm not sure they could afford Chandler unless he wants to come home at a discounted salary. Doc really can't afford to lose Jordan.

No.

He's unrestricted like Jordan.

It would be a sign and trade.

Our Center for theirs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No choice?

If Aldridge agrees, somebody has to go.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy can play Center.

I think Aldridge is down to the Lakers and Spurs. We'll see how it plays out.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Randle a lot- but you are delirious if you think he can play the 3 in the NBA.

I mean seriously, did you watch him at Kentucky? He is a post-scorer that is sorely reliable on his left hand. He is WAAAY to slow to guard NBA 3's and he does not NEARLY have the shooting range and face up game to play the 3 in the NBA.

I think he can be a very good 4 eventually- and everyone can slowly learn range in the NBA- he can eventually get a good 15 footer- and then extend it out- like guys like Sullinger have tried to do- its can be done but it takes a while- like years.....but Randle cannot play the 3 at all.

I appreciate the fact you tried to shoe-horn him there though because its darn hard to find a good 3 in the NBA. Randle does remind me a little bit of a eventually a more physical Paul Milsap without the range (at least yet).

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasup, Russy?

I think Mo will be a solid pickup for the Cavs.

But, what do you think about the Spurs rumors and Dunleavy?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why screw that? Lol and I think they only have 5 million but can get rid of more salary with dlee gone

Bc Curry, Klay, and Dannyboy is not FAIR lol. Yeah, they can shed that Lee contract, which is a good $15 mil

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Jameer Nelson, Wayne Ellington, Corey Brewer, I think are all the type of guys the Cavs will look at to fill out the roster.

One guy that I would LOVE for them to try and get some how is Wesley Mathews- who is coming off ACL surgery - he likely would be to expensive but ya never know how things work out.

I think Mo Williams would be the PERFECT type of guy to bring into backup Kyrie, make some plays, hit some 3's. The last time he played with LeBron his 3pt shooting was Korver-like.

Seriously- those 2 years Mo played with LeBron -

42.6%
43.6%

FROM three point. Thats out of this world.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasup, Russy?

I think Mo will be a solid pickup for the Cavs.

But, what do you think about the Spurs rumors and Dunleavy?
I did not see the Spurs rumors other than I know they want Sasha Kaun from the Cavs who was a draft and stash guy coming over that the Cavs dont need since hes a PF/C. Danny Green would be nice.

Mo would be perfect to come off the bench

honestly- those 3 pt numbers dont even seem right- BOTH years over 42% with LeBron while in Cleveland.

Mo Williams- thats KORVER like- 42.9% and 43.6% from 3. He would make Jr Smith very easy to miss- and probably be cheaper

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Williams, Mike Dunleavy, Jameer Nelson, Wayne Ellington, Corey Brewer, I think are all the type of guys the Cavs will look at to fill out the roster.

One guy that I would LOVE for them to try and get some how is Wesley Mathews- who is coming off ACL surgery - he likely would be to expensive but ya never know how things work out.

I think Mo Williams would be the PERFECT type of guy to bring into backup Kyrie, make some plays, hit some 3's. The last time he played with LeBron his 3pt shooting was Korver-like.

Seriously- those 2 years Mo played with LeBron -

42.6%
43.6%

FROM three point. Thats out of this world.

I would love Mo and Brewer as the 2 guys they pick up. But a sign-and-trade would have to be involved to get both of them.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see the Spurs rumors other than I know they want Sasha Kaun from the Cavs who was a draft and stash guy coming over that the Cavs dont need since hes a PF/C. Danny Green would be nice.

Mo would be perfect to come off the bench

honestly- those 3 pt numbers dont even seem right- BOTH years over 42% with LeBron while in Cleveland.

Mo Williams- thats KORVER like- 42.9% and 43.6% from 3. He would make Jr Smith very easy to miss- and probably be cheaper

Spurs trading for haywood contract....Who the Cavs might get in return.

Matthew R Tynan: My guess: It’s Splitter and CoJo. Rich Paul (CoJo’s agent) can get a deal done with the Spurs, then they’ll work out a sign-and-trade. Jeff McDonald:We’re told Cleveland is shopping for a scoring point guard, which Cory is not. LBJ/agent angle an interesting one.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love Mo and Brewer as the 2 guys they pick up. But a sign-and-trade would have to be involved to get both of them.

Yeah, swap Brewer for Shump.

I know you like his D.

But, 8 mil?....yikes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs trading for haywood contract....Who the Cavs might get in return.

Matthew R Tynan: My guess: It’s Splitter and CoJo. Rich Paul (CoJo’s agent) can get a deal done with the Spurs, then they’ll work out a sign-and-trade. Jeff McDonald:We’re told Cleveland is shopping for a scoring point guard, which Cory is not. LBJ/agent angle an interesting one.

i just dont see it being Splitter- we already have Andy- who seems duplicative. with Andy, Mozzy, Love and Thompson they have plenty of front court help.

I would think that the Spurs are clearing room for Aldridge or whoever. We dont need a point- especially if Mo is coming. Danny Green is the guy that would make sense to me- but we shall see I guess.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland Cavaliers have one of those in Brendan Haywood. His $10.5 million for next season aren't guaranteed, which makes him a prime trade candidate this offseason. According to Mike Monroe of the San Antonio Express-News, the Cavs and Spurs are discussing a trade for Haywood's contract, which would then help the Spurs make the biggest splash of the offseason.

A deal of either Splitter ($8.5 million) or Diaw ($7.5 million) along with Patty Mills ($3.5 million) could work for Haywood, and then the Spurs could waive the center for extra cap space. If that happens and the market breaks just right for San Antonio, they could add Aldridge, retain Green, give a pay cut to Duncan, and re-sign Leonard. They'd likely have to renounce the free agent rights of Cory Joseph and Marco Belinelli. They're also waiting for a decision on Manu Ginobili and whether or not he'll retire.

Report: Spurs and Cavs discussing trade involving Brendan Haywood - CBSSports.com

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont see it being Splitter- we already have Andy- who seems duplicative. with Andy, Mozzy, Love and Thompson they have plenty of front court help.

I would think that the Spurs are clearing room for Aldridge or whoever. We dont need a point- especially if Mo is coming. Danny Green is the guy that would make sense to me- but we shall see I guess.

Splitter > Fat Boris.

You could just flip him.