• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that you truly needed to do all that work to dig up his flip-flopping there, Turnup, but yeah we ALL remember him talking that complete TRASH about how money was no object for Mr. Gilbert. though I guess watching Wiggy paint himself into a corner while grasping at straws at the same time has some entertainment value...

Heatles said something about LeBron already needing some sort of injection for his back, though. what'd you hear about that...?
nevermind, found the story on CBSsports.com...

Selfie-taking superstar LeBron James will probably be out for the remainder of the Cleveland Cavaliers' preseason schedule, according to the Akron Beacon Journal's Jason Lloyd. James reportedly is dealing with back soreness, and he had an injection in order to be ready for the regular season.

LeBron James received an injection in his back this week, according to multiple sources, and is unlikely to play again in the preseason. James received a similar anti-inflammatory shot in January when he was shut down for two weeks and responded so well that the plan was always for him to have another one at some point, one league source said. By doing it now, James won't miss any significant time.

Cleveland has not exactly had an ideal preseason, and that's without even considering the ongoing Tristan Thompson free-agency stalemate. The team has lost all five of its exhibition games, with James only playing in two of them. That's two more appearances than fellow stars Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving have made. In the Cavs' 107-85 loss to the Indiana Pacers, on Thursday, they started Mo Williams, J.R. Smith, James Jones, Richard Jefferson and Timofey Mozgov. They only have two more preseason games left -- Cleveland visits the Toronto Raptors on Sunday and hosts the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday.

When it comes to James, though, there's no such thing as the Cavs being too careful. These games are meaningless, and the goal should be preparing for the playoffs anyway. They would obviously like to have a better start than they did last season, but what matters is that the team -- James, most of all -- is as healthy as possible later on.

Want to make a bet about the Cavs winning the East? YOu seem pretty concerned- way more concerned then the Cavs themselves- or the odds-makers in Vegas- over injuries in October. IF you think these injuries in October will have a lasting effect- make the bet man- ILL GIVE YOU THE FIELD in the East- against the Cavs. But again- deep down- anyone that knows anything about basketball is not making that bet- because youd have to be insane too. You know the Cavs are going to win the EAst. I KNOW the Cavs are going to win the East. VEgas knows the Cavs are going to win the East. Dan Gilbert and LEBron know the Cavs are going to win the East.

But seriously- if you were actually TRYING to make a point with your post and disagree with the consensus that the Cavs will COAST to the Finals- Ill take the bet man. No problem. I know you wont because your smarter than that- (or at least I hope you are). You know the Cavs are winning the East. You know despite your post here that the Cavs are the best team by far in the conference. All you have to do is look back to last year when the Cavs started off slow- 19-20 LeBron sat out for almost 2 weeks in December etc.

What happened then? They played the best basketball in the NBA for the remaining months. They went 14-1 against the West- and absolutely beat the crap outta the East until the last week or two of the season when they began resting guys.

But seriously- if you really learned nothing from last year- when the Cavs had injuries to Irving in December with his knee, Love in December and January with his back, Varejao going down for the year in December, LeBron resting for two weeks to deal with a myriad of injuries, a new coach, 2 big trades that turned over a large part of their roster----- I mean- if there was EVER a time to think that maybe they are in over their heads- that was it--- and how did they respond?! They played the best ball in the league for the last 4 months of the season.

And honestly- with all the stuff that happened last year- the trades, the injuries, the turnover of practically the whole roster, the hiring of a new coach who never coached in the NBA- the Cavs still made it to the Finals. I have to be honest- If in February or March- if you told me the Cavs would be missing Kevin Love, Andy VArejao, and Kyrie Irving would be extremely limited and miss a lot of time in a series against the Bulls- I would have had a VERY hard time picking the Cavs to win that series. What happened? That bench so many people on here were critical of- and called the worst bench in the league- STEPPED UP IN A MAJOR WAY- and ended up closing out the Bulls on their home floor in a blowout win led by MATT DELLAVADOVA!!!

So...in summary- if you really dislike the CAvs- make sure you get your little digs right now...because once were a little bit into the regular season- and the team starts adding guys back- they are gonna be ROLLING BIG TIME.

IF your not convinced- take the bet man- Ill give you the WHOLE FIELD against the Cavs in the East. But- we both know- you will never take the bet- because you KNOW you will lose.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said yesterday, arguing semantics to absolve himself. The guy's a crack-up...

No wonder you let him stick around...
Well- when you say I said something- and I didnt say something- and I have half a dozen posts- if not more- to prove EXACTLY what i said- and you have NOTHING- its PRETTY EASY. That is a summary judgment winner if I have ever seen one. lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well- when you say I said something- and I didnt say something- and I have half a dozen posts- if not more- to prove EXACTLY what i said- and you have NOTHING- its PRETTY EASY. That is a summary judgment winner if I have ever seen one. lol

Turnup just pointed out where you were spewing your bullshit. Sack up, slugger.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnup just pointed out where you were spewing your bullshit. Sack up, slugger.
if y ou could actually read with any kind of comprhension you would have seen that most of the POSTS WERE THE EXACT POSTS I HAD QUOTED MYSELF THAT COMPLETELY SUPPORT what I had been saying- but again- nuance is lost on you- any kind of higher level of thinking obviously has to come from somewhere else since you just dont seem capable of forming it on your own. Couldnt imagine going through life like that.

glad i could educate you about the salary cap and CBA yesterday...feel free to represent you actually figured it out yourself when you talk to your friends about it- its cool- i know you need the help.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha....o man too funny....That School Up North losing like that just warms my heart on this brisk fall day! LOL.....suck it Harbaugh.

Bucks own the Big 10 as usual- but i will tell ya- the Big Ten is pretty damn strong this year...Urban is such a great recruiter- ill guarantee you we see LeBron on the sideline for a OSU game this year as he has been in the past. Pretty awesome that LeBron supports the Buckeyes as much as he does and Urb has that relationship with him.....Thank Goodness for the Cavs and The Buckeyes - since the Indians and the Browns are not exactly powerhouses of winning! lol.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if y ou could actually read with any kind of comprhension you would have seen that most of the POSTS WERE THE EXACT POSTS I HAD QUOTED MYSELF THAT COMPLETELY SUPPORT what I had been saying- but again- nuance is lost on you- any kind of higher level of thinking obviously has to come from somewhere else since you just dont seem capable of forming it on your own. Couldnt imagine going through life like that.

glad i could educate you about the salary cap and CBA yesterday...feel free to represent you actually figured it out yourself when you talk to your friends about it- its cool- i know you need the help.

I didn't read what you posted. Can you repeat that again? Actually don't bother, when I see you start to put your essays out there, I just glance over it without really paying any attention to it. I just always assume you're wrong....well, because you usually are.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha....o man too funny....That School Up North losing like that just warms my heart on this brisk fall day! LOL.....suck it Harbaugh.

Bucks own the Big 10 as usual- but i will tell ya- the Big Ten is pretty damn strong this year...Urban is such a great recruiter- ill guarantee you we see LeBron on the sideline for a OSU game this year as he has been in the past. Pretty awesome that LeBron supports the Buckeyes as much as he does and Urb has that relationship with him.....Thank Goodness for the Cavs and The Buckeyes - since the Indians and the Browns are not exactly powerhouses of winning! lol.

Funny because Lebron's also an FSU fan too. Bandwagon fuck seems to be the theme with him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That punter might lose his scholly. Almost feel bad for him. But that's his one job, and he blew it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read what you posted. Can you repeat that again? Actually don't bother, when I see you start to put your essays out there, I just glance over it without really paying any attention to it. I just always assume you're wrong....well, because you usually are.
Something tells me you avoid reading in general. lol. One of those guys that bragged how he never read the book in school.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still trying to somehow argue that he never said money was no object, huh...?

Sorry Wiggity-wack, but ya did...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But since you're soooooooo willing to bet, wiggy, i got one. The Cavs again FAIL to win the finals. That's the one that counts anyhow. And don't you worry. I'll have a choice avi for you when you lose...

So quit trying to take the easy way out. We both know the east is the easier path anyways. Let's do it li'l man...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened to the Indians making the postseason? What's that? You were wrong again?

No shock there.....I guess.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beginning to believe the guy has some serious mental disorder. he can't even seem to remember the smack he talks...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost tempted to look up what he said myself, but Turnup wants to see if the guy's got any kind of stones. after all Wiggy going back to quote himself I simply don't trust...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beginning to believe the guy has some serious mental disorder. he can't even seem to remember the smack he talks...:lol:

When we joined last summer......he was talking crap.......saying the Indians had made some key acquisitions and would be heard from this season.....

*Yawn*

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the Indians making the postseason? What's that? You were wrong again?

No shock there.....I guess.

Did that boy really say the Indians were going to the playoffs?!?!?!?!?! :lol::pound:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost tempted to look up what he said myself, but Turnup wants to see if the guy's got any kind of stones. after all Wiggy going back to quote himself I simply don't trust...

Turnup already got him on his bull shit. Wiggy said he'd go through all of his posts through the summer, and only got the ones that fit into his agenda of backtracking. Turnup found the one where Wiggy gloated about having by far the most expensive team and that Dan Gilbert would spend whatever it took to bring a title to the Cavs. Even mentioned that the Cavs didn't really need to add any additional players because they had a damn near perfect team.

Seriously though, who the fuck brags about having the most expensive roster in the league and Vegas having them odds on favorites to win the title. All that adds up to is your team better fucking win or you failed miserably.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was watching the game when that happened. All I could do was just start laughing. I had no skin in the game one way or the other and didn't really care who won. But in 45+ years of watching football, I can't remember seeing a game end like that.