• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of it. As turnup pointed out, you're just trying to backtrack. No one's buying it.

It's quite interesting that's he's now trying to convince us what we've been trying to explain to him all along.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite interesting that's he's now trying to convince us what we've been trying to explain to him all along.

It's so hilariously predictable. Dude makes a fool of himself through the whole process. Then, when things play out pretty much the opposite of what he said, he wants to tell us all that's what he said all along.

I don't know if he's really gonna be lawyer, but I'll admit that he's got the lying, deflecting and backtracking part down.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so hilariously predictable. Dude makes a fool of himself through the whole process. Then, when things play out pretty much the opposite of what he said, he wants to tell us all that's what he said all along.

I don't know if he's really gonna be lawyer, but I'll admit that he's got the lying, deflecting and backtracking part down.

If this really is becoming a legit problem, I'll be the first to admit that I was very wrong about James calling all of the current shots.

It would be the second time I totally misread Gilbert.

I never, ever, thought he would cowar to the demands of James to get him back but since he did, I never thought he'd be foolish enough to then backtrack on what he told James knowing he has his annual opt outs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this really is becoming a legit problem, I'll be the first to admit that I was very wrong about James calling all of the current shots.

It would be the second time I totally misread Gilbert.

I never, ever, thought he would cowar to the demands of James to get him back but since he did, I never thought he'd be foolish enough to then backtrack on what he told James knowing he has his annual opt outs.

It could simply be that Gilbert finally found his balls. To reach the level of financial success that Gilbert has had, you have to have a pair. So, he may have handed them over to Lebron for awhile, but has finally grown tired of being his bitch.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could simply be that Gilbert finally found his balls. To reach the level of financial success that Gilbert has had, you have to have a pair. So, he may have handed them over to Lebron for awhile, but has finally grown tired of being his bitch.

If that's the case, get ready for Decision III followed by Rant Letter II

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Gilbert is gambling that Lebron won't risk the hit to his legacy by leaving again?

His legacy IS bailing every time he doesn't get his way or thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
His instincts were correct in 2010.
They will prove over time to be incorrect as far as 2014.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His legacy IS bailing every time he doesn't get his way or thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
His instincts were correct in 2010.
They will prove over time to be incorrect as far as 2014.

That's what I mean. He gets ripped for his "team hopping" so maybe Gilbert is gambling that he wants to change that perception.

If he stays in Cleveland for the rest of his career, even without winning a title, people will eventually stop criticizing him for jumping around trying to win a title via the easiest route he can find.

If he leaves again, then his legacy is set in stone forever, no matter what he does the rest of the way.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that has what to do with you telling us 100000x times that money would never, ever,ever, be a factor in any roster decision made?

You cited Arison as pissing off James because he wouldn't overpay Miller, which was not true.

In this case, Gilbert might just actually be dumb enough to piss James off over 'one of his boys.

If that ends up being the case, I can't wait until next summer, cause we can all anticipate what will happen.

BINGO...!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron putting pressure on the Cavs. Expect Cleveland to cave in now by Tuesday

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Lebron in the pic? He looks old as shit. Also, no tie for Tristain? For shame. Not classy

It is Lebron. Tristan looks like he has on a tie to match the color of his shirt if you look closely

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is Lebron. Tristan looks like he has on a tie to match the color of his shirt if you look closely

I see buttons. Lol, I first glance I thought Lebron was Greg Oden :L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron putting pressure on the Cavs. Expect Cleveland to cave in now by Tuesday

It's pretty much an unwritten rule that players don't comment on other players contract negotiations.

Since James only plays by his rules non of this should come as any surprise.