• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals ...
www.sbnation.com/.../nba-finals-2015-golden-state-warriors-cl...
SB Nation

Jun 4, 2015 - Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals 2015: Series preview, schedule .... But that lack of depth will wear on Cleveland and cost them late in games.

NBA Finals: Cavaliers' Supporting Cast Has Been Overlooked
www.nytimes.com/.../nba-finals-cavaliers-supporting-...
The New York Times
Jun 10, 2015 - Cavaliers 96, Warriors 91: N.B.A. Finals: LeBron James and ... many were faulting the team's lack of depth and saying the roster might be even ...

SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST.......
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors NBA Finals ...
Cleveland OH Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - cleveland.comcavs/.../cleveland_cavaliers_vs_gol...
The Plain Dealer

Jun 14, 2015 - The Cleveland Cavaliers lost to the Golden State Warriors in Game 5 of the NBA ... @LBJ: Cle that I Love @actionmac I said the lack of depth is ...

And there's more if this isn't enough.
There's no fixing stupid...just shut up and move on, I'm done with you.
did you even read the fucking article s you post?

OH my god you really didnt did you? LOL

Two games later, the Cleveland Cavaliers are ahead, two games to one, and seemingly have the momentum. The same people who wrote the team off are now wondering how they could have been so wrong.

The easy answer is that LeBron James, despite all of his accolades, was once again underestimated. But his remaining teammates, not a star among them, were also underestimated: They have complemented James offensively and have disrupted the high-powered Warriors defensively.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE
“You didn’t hear any of us say this was going to be easy with him out,” Warriors guard Stephen Curry said of Irving after Game 3. “We knew that they had won plenty of games in the playoffs without him leading up to the finals.”

Photo
11CAVSweb2-articleLarge.jpg

Cleveland's Matthew Dellavedova has frustrated Stephen Curry and been a surprise on offense as well. CreditLarry W. Smith/European Pressphoto Agency
James has filled up the box score with an incredible number of points, rebounds and assists. But he is getting help with all of the little things a player of his caliber needs to be able to succeed.

James Jones’s and Mike Miller’s minutes have increased because of the court spacing created by their long-range shooting abilities. James has more room to work inside because the Golden State defense is kept honest.

Tristan Thompson has controlled the rebounding on both ends of the court while Timofey Mozgov has shown the world why two first-round picks is a reasonable price to pay for a 7-foot-1 center who was an undrafted free agent just a few years ago.

And Matthew Dellavedova, starting in Irving’s place, has harassed Curry to the point of immense frustration and surprised everyone by contributing on offense with floaters that find their way into the hoop and a crushing 3-point play in Game 3 that may have been the difference between a win and a loss.

The article is FUCKING PRAISING THE CAVS DEPTH....I mean holy shit - You have done and said some dumb shit but this takes the cake. I seriously cant believe you have survived this many years on the planet. How are you seriously this fucking stupid to post an article THAT IS HTE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING?!!!!

o my God she honestly has the intelligence of a 7 year old.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB Nation

Jun 4, 2015 - Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals 2015: Series preview, schedule .... But that lack of depth will wear on Cleveland and cost them late in games.

The New York Times
Jun 10, 2015 - Cavaliers 96, Warriors 91: N.B.A. Finals: LeBron James and ... many were faulting the team's lack of depth and saying the roster might be even ...

Cleveland OH Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - cleveland.comcavs/.../cleveland_cavaliers_vs_gol...
The Plain Dealer

Jun 14, 2015 - The Cleveland Cavaliers lost to the Golden State Warriors in Game 5 of the NBA ... @LBJ: Cle that I Love @actionmac I said the lack of depth is ...

Well, duct tape can, but you'd actually have to wrap it around his mouth...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB Nation

The New York Times

The Plain Dealer

LOL, i mean do you even read the stuff? yo uare quoting @actionmac did you see the guys account?!!! he has 2 fucking followers!! I MNOT FUCKING JOKING!

you are quoting SOME ASSHOLE with 2 followers!!! LOL.....it would almost be funny if it wasnt such a sad fucking indictment on the American Educational System. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TWEETS FOLLOWING FOLLOWERS
239 12 2
Steve JacksonProtected Tweets
@Actionmac
Proud of my Girls

Go to full profile

ACTION MAC HAS THE SCOOP MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

unfucking real...I swear...I needed a good laugh....

you ALMOST drowned as a kid didnt you? they revived you but you were never quite the same after not having oxygen for so long...LOL

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, duct tape can, but you'd actually have to wrap it around his mouth...
Holy crap...I mean he's lucky we don't use our real names here because I would be inclined to reach out to any "clients" seeking out his representation and really share with them what they're dealing with.

He doesn't even realize what DEPTH means first off. And the fact he thinks a team can have 13 players says it all. Like I said, I'm done with that stupidity.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap...I mean he's lucky we don't use our real names here because I would be inclined to reach out to any "clients" seeking out his representation and really share with them what they're dealing with.

He doesn't even realize what DEPTH means first off. And the fact he thinks a team can have 13 players says it all. Like I said, I'm done with that stupidity.

I saw his response. My very first thought was "how does this make his case"? Avoiding all the childish insults and that...M

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly that just brightened up my night having LAD humiliate herself like that.....im ending on that high note, lol

later on.

LOL

@actionmac

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw his response. My very first thought was "how does this make his case"? Avoiding all the childish insults and that...M
His logic is because only 2 people follow said journalists one article discredits it. He discredits anything that isn't akin to jocking gilbert or the Cavs in general and I guess that's supposed to be everyone's standards. He's been attention deprived which is why he has trouble communicating with others. One would think doing it online would be easier than in person.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions: DJ

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC faces the same situation as the Clippers with Deandre Jordan in that if they were to lose Kanter, they will not have the cap space to replace him with anyone good. Their replacement would be of a Amare or Javale McGee caliber. The Clippers couldn't even try to get LaMarcus Aldridge or Gasol or even a Robin Lopez because they have no cap room with Paul and Griffin eating up all the cap. It was either Deandre Jordan or Amare or McGee.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also... Kanter is equal parts offensively skilled and atrociously bad defender. Not worth this contract.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure the heat will be better but they certainly didn't improve in free agency

Besides the fact you're not very bright, another fact is that both Dragic and Wade became FA by opting out.

So, are we better with them or without?

And, what's up with the Woj back surgery story?
You know, it was reported by reputable sources.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you bring serious? Who the fuck needs a 4th major option? Lololol

Dude. They have Thompson and Shumpert and varejao and Mozgov and mo. If that's not a good enough 4,5,6,7,8 then they need to go play in Europe.

Plus guys take discounts ALL the time to try and win a ring! I mean did you really think that question out?

"Sure you have Bron love and Kyrie but who is the 4th option?" lol

Cavs in the Finals could have used a second option.