• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think hibbert was a great get. Especially for the anti-showtime Scott Lakers needed a big to defend badly. Shit since Bynum left they haven't had a presence on defense down low. He's a vet and offers great protection for randle. Randle might've been given more then he can chew if hibbert didn't come. Now randle can do his thing in the role that fits him best.

Listen, we all laughed when Kobe told Dwight that he was gonna be his Tyson Chandler.

But, guess what?

That's all they need Hibbert to do and he can.

Scoring wasn't their problem.

The guy might have hitched a ride on the little yellow school bus from time to time.

But, he is a really good defender, rebounder when he is engaged.

I wanted the Clippers to go after him.

If he goes into the fetal position, he's off the books come Summer....win.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With those guys locked in for 5 years and LBJ really locked in for only one what makes you think any other guys that could really help would want to go to Cleveland? Money isn't all it will take to get guys, something you continue to remind us in terms of the Lakers and their recent attempts.

Seriously, which of the guys Mecca listed do you see going to play as the 4th option, at best, in Cleveland when they could get the same money from other teams with a better geographic location?
Are you bring serious? Who the fuck needs a 4th major option? Lololol

Dude. They have Thompson and Shumpert and varejao and Mozgov and mo. If that's not a good enough 4,5,6,7,8 then they need to go play in Europe.

Plus guys take discounts ALL the time to try and win a ring! I mean did you really think that question out?

"Sure you have Bron love and Kyrie but who is the 4th option?" lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A ton of money for so few above average players. I'm so glad the cavs got their business done now because it would def cost a lot more next year. I'm telling you Kyrie and love at 17 and 19 is going to look ridiculous soon.

It's Crazy already. So, yeah...lol

Does anyone else think the Thunder have no choice but to match on Kanter?

I mean, wouldn't this be a bad message to send to Durant?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhhh
Listen, we all laughed when Kobe told Dwight that he was gonna be his Tyson Chandler.

But, guess what?

That's all they need Hibbert to do and he can.

Scoring wasn't their problem.

The guy might have hitched a ride on the little yellow school bus from time to time.

But, he is a really good defender, rebounder when he is engaged.

I wanted the Clippers to go after him.

If he goes into the fetal position, he's off the books come Summer....win.
Ehhhhhhhhh Mecca. Once Kobe was gone scoring was a huge problem. The team was awful in transition. Awful from behind the line and had no post presence that was even mediocre. Defense was def atrocious too don't get me wrong. But who was their best offensive player even? Hill? Lin? Nick young?

Now with Kobe and Russell and Russell they have a shot at getting better.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What
It's Crazy already. So, yeah...lol

Does anyone else think the Thunder have no choice but to match on Kanter?

I mean, wouldn't this be a bad message to send to Durant?
assholes for not giving harden 16 a year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhhh

Ehhhhhhhhh Mecca. Once Kobe was gone scoring was a huge problem. The team was awful in transition. Awful from behind the line and had no post presence that was even mediocre. Defense was def atrocious too don't get me wrong. But who was their best offensive player even? Hill? Lin? Nick young?

Now with Kobe and Russell and Russell they have a shot at getting better.

Sure, they will be Tons better.

But, defense was a major issue with the undersized Hill, under-used Davis, under-whelming Boozer.

Soft-Helmet is a legit defensive presence.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What

assholes for not giving harden 16 a year.

Yeah, they look full on Tard now.

Are you surprised that Stan-Van gave Jackson the deal he signed?

I kinda am.

I mean, he was really pressing after the trade and that could be the reason he was so ineffective.

But, what to do with Jennings now?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who's left on the market?

Josh Smith, Boozer, Stat....anyone else?

I can't wait to read what is said about Larry Sanders on Friday when he plays in the Drew League.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you bring serious? Who the fuck needs a 4th major option? Lololol

Dude. They have Thompson and Shumpert and varejao and Mozgov and mo. If that's not a good enough 4,5,6,7,8 then they need to go play in Europe.

Plus guys take discounts ALL the time to try and win a ring! I mean did you really think that question out?

"Sure you have Bron love and Kyrie but who is the 4th option?" lol
Ummmmm.....I'm sorry what did Thompson, Shumpert, Varejo & Mozgov get you exactly this year in the finals? Here's a clue, not the trophy.

You're stupid rants are the reason most here think Cavs fans' expectations are met as long as their team makes the playoffs.

After what you saw injuries did to your team why wouldn't your team want to create more depth?!

You spend so much time trying to be smarter than everyone else you totally lack common sense. At this rate you may never make it outta school. :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think hibbert was a great get. Especially for the anti-showtime Scott Lakers needed a big to defend badly. Shit since Bynum left they haven't had a presence on defense down low. He's a vet and offers great protection for randle. Randle might've been given more then he can chew if hibbert didn't come. Now randle can do his thing in the role that fits him best.

Agree 100%. If the only thing Hibbert accomplishes is to be a defensive presence in the paint, he will be an upgrade. Anything we get from him beyond that, is a bonus, imo.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. If the only thing Hibbert accomplishes is to be a defensive presence in the paint, he will be an upgrade. Anything we get from him beyond that, is a bonus, imo.
and honestly think if yo udidnt get a true center- Randle would have been expected to do waaay too much defensively for a rookie. Now he can do what he is best at and score and rebound and run a little bit.

Getting that 5 who can protect the power forward defensively is so key for any team unless you have a defensive minded power forward which is starting to get rare in todays league.

Getting Hibbert will help Randle a lot. And ithink they should bring Hibbert back - but they get to see how he does this year i guess.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just being the tool like he always is. It wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to see how the Heat will be better this year when you actually think about it....really isn't rocket science

Just having a healthy Bosh and a full training camp with Dragic running the show makes for improvement over last year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm.....I'm sorry what did Thompson, Shumpert, Varejo & Mozgov get you exactly this year in the finals? Here's a clue, not the trophy.

You're stupid rants are the reason most here think Cavs fans' expectations are met as long as their team makes the playoffs.

After what you saw injuries did to your team why wouldn't your team want to create more depth?!

You spend so much time trying to be smarter than everyone else you totally lack common sense. At this rate you may never make it outta school. :L
are you being serious right now? have u been on the rock? THEY LOST LOVE IRVING AND VAREJAO AND MADE THE FINALS! do you think you do that with no depth? Did you see Delly step up? Thompson step up? Smith steup up? (until the finals)...

what do you want them to get Joe Johnson and Trevor Ariza too? LOL.....unreal....honestly i dont know how you get through the day

I mean have you ever watched a playoff game? seriously have you? do you see coaches going 13 deep?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But according to Wiggy the Heat made no improvements in free agency

seriously- I said yesterday they made no improvements in free agency....its absolutely true. they didnt do anything in free agency until today when they signed green

how the fuck do you improve via free agency if you dont sign any free agents? Do you mean you improved because you signed your own guys? So the Cavs improved because LeBron and Shumpert resigned? What the fuck are you talking about? lol...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who's left on the market?

Josh Smith, Boozer, Stat....anyone else?

I can't wait to read what is said about Larry Sanders on Friday when he plays in the Drew League.
well if you ask purguy tristan thompson is taking meetings with other teams- if you ask bk the thompson deal is already done...so you can take that for what its worth , lol....

the funniest part is that NEITHER of them were right...honest to God....in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king and apparently i am fucking cyclops surrounded by the blind.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly just had a guy tell me his team improved in free agency by signing their own guys.

IMPROVED...by SIGNING THEIR OWN GUYS...

I mean, does this make sense to people? Am I the only one that sees the abject stupidity in that statement?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks should bring back Smith on a cheap contract. He had his best seasons there.