• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David lee out. David west in. Yes please :) iggy,west,Livingston, ezeli, sprightly off the bench

LAD actually thinks Golden State would be reluctant to give up Lee.

they would give Lee up this very second JUST to be rid of his salary. Without a second freaking thought. Golden State would be ECSTATIC if someone took Lee off their hands and gave them some flexibility. Sometimes its so obvious that some people just are not as well informed as others.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa... the Heat trying to get in on the LA battle

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they would give Lee up this very second JUST to be rid of his salary. Without a second freaking thought. Golden State would be ECSTATIC if someone took Lee off their hands and gave them some flexibility. Sometimes its so obvious that some people just are not as well informed as others.
When did I say they wouldn't? I said they wouldn't for a DISCOUNT. I see against the advice of us from FN you never worked on your comprehension. Hard to imagine someone with the inability to comprehend could be a successful lawyer of any sorts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jigsaw-let-the-game-begin-meme_53_paused.jpg

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that would be interesting. What would they pay him if they intend to bring Wade back for the salary he's looking for?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giving up lee could net is west and either belinelli orellington. I would be all for it

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers ought to let this Aldridge thing go. The way things are going, they are going end up pulling another groveling incident like they did with Howard and embarrass themselves yet again. Aldridge is not THAT good for crying out loud. Besides, the Suns just cleared cap space and the Heat are now in this three-ring circus. Just let it go Lakers.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you taken a look at Upshaw yet?

I'm telling you, he is Whiteside 2.0.

I wanted the Clippers to draft him so bad.

But, he went to the Lakers on a undrafted Summer deal.

If his head is together, he could be your guy at the 5.

At the very least, he will give you excellent rim protection while Russell does his thing.

Heard a lot of buzz about him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers ought to let this Aldridge thing go. The way things are going, they are going end up pulling another groveling incident like they did with Howard and embarrass themselves yet again. Aldridge is not THAT good for crying out loud. Besides, the Suns just cleared cap space and the Heat are now in this three-ring circus. Just let it go Lakers.

He's very good,and especially if he has a nice Big (Whiteside :rolleyes2:) on the court with him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have their five right under their noses. Just get out of the FA market this year except for maybe Harris and get on about the business of developing the young ballplayers they already have.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. It's getting a bit tedious now.