• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 year old Iman Shumpert sgns a 4 year 40 millon dollar,

lol.....keep writing dem checks Danny G.!

unbelievable....Core for at least the next 4 years to build around: Bron, Irving, Love, Thompson, Shumpert....thats how you build a good team. In a league where Amir Johnson and Aminu were getting 12 a year- Shumpert at 10 is fine with me especially since they have him for 4 years that are in the middle of his prime.

Wonder what the next move is. Haywood deal?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Phoenix needed a big man so bad. Chandler is a really nice signing there. That should let Len go to the bench and be a very good big off the bench. Phoenix would be really tough if they landed Aldridge

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

unbelievable....Core for at least the next 4 years to build around: Bron, Irving, Love, Thompson, Shumpert....thats how you build a good team. In a league where Amir Johnson and Aminu were getting 12 a year- Shumpert at 10 is fine with me especially since they have him for 4 years that are in the middle of his prime.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of now, does you're roster have anyone who wasn't there last year?
Matter of fact, as of right now, you're actually down some players.
Just because you added a ton of long term salary doesn't mean you have improved.

If you don't get some bench players there will be some serious issues down the road if the plan is to not make the starters play a ton of regular season minutes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm interested to see what they get from the Haywood deal. I am guessing they are going after Mo for the MLE. Then if we can get a good shooting backup SG/SF it would be a complete to a very good team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of now, does you're roster have anyone who wasn't there last year?
Just because you added a ton of long term salary doesn't mean you have improved.

If you don't get some bench players there will be some serious issues down the road if the plan is to not make the starters play a ton of regular season minutes.

They lost JR but at the beginning of the season they didnt have all these guys. They never had all these guys on the court together, well bc of Varajeo. They still need a couple shooters.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we miss out on the free agent center's.....the Lakers may need to sign Javele McGee to a 1 year deal and start him at center. Upshaw can learn behind him and we can release Sacre.....or he could be our 3rd string center.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i mean it sure seems like they wiling back Delly....So- under contract right now they have their starting 5
Kyrie
Shumpert
LeBron
Love
Mozgov

2 bench bigs that arent your normal bench bigs
Thompson
Varejao

Miller is under contract- but thats not saying a whole helluva lot even if he does for some reason get an expanded role..

Delly was made the qualifying offer, Joe Harris is under contract, they drafted that kid PF...

I mean- they still have work to do thats sure- but if you count Delly- and Joe Harris who will probably make the team, they have 10 roster spots already.

They definitely need rotation caliber bench players- another backup guard and backup wing- I would suspect they address those with the Haywood contract, the tax-payer mid-level exception, and through any new vets that want to chase a ring.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...seriously.
They lost JR but at the beginning of the season they didnt have all these guys. They never had all these guys on the court together, well bc of Varajeo. They still need a couple shooters.

I want to see other teams opposing front courts- when Love- one of the best rebounders in the league, and Mozgov who can rebound hiself- come off the floor- and they breath a sigh of relief until they see they have to try and outrebound fresh Tristan Thompson and Anderson Varejao....thats almost not fair.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we could throw a 2nd rounder at Cleveland and acquire Varejao.
you think LeBron would let the Cavs trade Varejao? yah right.....he is 2 years 10 million a year--- thats not shit right now the way contracts are going. With injuries and what not- the Cavs arent going to get id of VArejao just to save money.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean it sure seems like they wiling back Delly....So- under contract right now they have their starting 5
Kyrie
Shumpert
LeBron
Love
Mozgov

2 bench bigs that arent your normal bench bigs
Thompson
Varejao

Miller is under contract- but thats not saying a whole helluva lot even if he does for some reason get an expanded role..

Delly was made the qualifying offer, Joe Harris is under contract, they drafted that kid PF...

I mean- they still have work to do thats sure- but if you count Delly- and Joe Harris who will probably make the team, they have 10 roster spots already.

They definitely need rotation caliber bench players- another backup guard and backup wing- I would suspect they address those with the Haywood contract, the tax-payer mid-level exception, and through any new vets that want to chase a ring.

IF Andy can stay healthy, that will be you're best addition.
His shooting has improved every season, and he brings a ton of energy.
The issue I see is a log jam of trying to mix your 4 and 5's, but it's going to be difficult to spread the court with any of them except Love.
Since James wants the floor spread, it will be a work in progress that might not have a solution.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Andy can stay healthy, that will be you're best addition.
His shooting has improved every season, and he brings a ton of energy.
The issue I see is a log jam of trying to mix your 4 and 5's, but it's going to be difficult to spread the court with any of them except Love.
Since James wants the floor spread, it will be a work in progress that might not have a solution.

Varajeo and Love can spread the floor. Varajeo has a good mid-range and Mozgov can hit it. TT is really the only one that clogs the lane. The need a couple more shooters to help spread the floor more.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think LeBron would let the Cavs trade Varejao? yah right.....he is 2 years 10 million a year--- thats not shit right now the way contracts are going. With injuries and what not- the Cavs arent going to get id of VArejao just to save money.

Aren't Lebron and Varejao really good friends too? Seems like I heard that.