• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gargle with vinegar dont ya, you douche!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sit back and see what happens....

And when your wrong admit it and then just shut your over driven inferiority complexed mouth up... because you dont know your asshole from a hole in the ground

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BmjbF6rIgAAzYqc.jpg

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one of them are in play. Just because you violate several doesnt mean this one or that one isnt in play!!!
Youre so stuck on yourself, you don't see the big picture. If this man stays in the NBA (because of his conduct detrimental to the sport) the league is doomed. His gross misconduct is more than enough and is enough for him to be removed period.

And when he is removed just pack your shit and GTFO

When all else fails, they can use Article 19 to call an emergency meeting and then article 17 to amend the bylaws. Same 75% majority required for that.

He's gone, but will be well compensated for his team.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When all else fails, they can use Article 19 to call an emergency meeting and then article 17 to amend the bylaws. Same 75% majority required for that.

He's gone, but will be well compensated for his team.

They would literally have to say that an owner could be voted out for no reason for that to happen. Any other added terms wouldn't be retroactive.

The owners are not going to agree that they can be kicked out without doing anything wrong.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your mother have any kids that lived

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the bi-laws have been kept confidential for the last 50 or more years for the most part, JDM is not qualified to say with surety that the owners can't put him out. I do know this, however - that the franchise owner of any business has tangible and intangible assets. The intangible assets in this case would be the right to use the NBA to play games in the NBA and that asset can be removed if the guy refuses to sell the team.

I can see where they might have a problem with the Clippers being in a trust. I expect that the trust was set up for his wife and children - knowing he wouldn't live forever and it remains to be seen whether the kids owning the team is acceptable or not. If the NBA is forced to let the current ownership remain intact - then the best weapon they will have is to let the sponser and fans flee from doing business with Mr Sterling - and that is something that Sterling cannot control. Without the fans and sponsership from advertisments - the Clippers will cease to exist so let him retain ownership, and let's just sit back and watch when the players refuse to show up and there are no fans and advertisements. I am going to enjoy watching him sit in an empty building

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some more good news for the fans - I know this will sound bad, but Sterling has cancer - so hopefully he doesn't have long to live

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some more good news for the fans - I know this will sound bad, but Sterling has cancer - so hopefully he doesn't have long to live

You're the very personification of a hypocrite, TLF. You're despicable.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

have you ever had a family member die from cancer ? its a horrible disease and cancer took its latest victim this morning my cousin who battled it for 8 long years .. I hope your happy with yourself cause your a real good person( sarcasm ) to be happy that someone has that disease .. see I wouldnt wish that on any body so be proud of yourself cause its good news that mr sterling has cancer .. I hope it never happens to you or anyone close to you ..

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohhhh, it doesn't just sound bad...it is bad. It's lower than anything Sterling ever uttered in his long, nasty life.

Of course, he's half-senile. What's your excuse?

And BTW, I lost both parents to cancer. I wouldn't wish it on anyone...not even you. But if you happen to get run over by a large truck in the next few days, your last thought should be "karma's a bitch."

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg

don't jinx yourself with ass cancer with a comment like that dude

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the very personification of a hypocrite, TLF. You're despicable.

You're right and I apologize for that remark - that wasn't nice at all, but don't expect much sympathy for a man who has been screwing people over for the last 30 years - finally getting a taste of his own medicine. What goes around comes around - his last 30 years just bit once and yet - if he sells the team will easily earn more than a 600 million dollar profit - so it's not like any one has ruined him financially - and it's not like he even cares what people think. Atleast I have the balls to admit I was wrong - can you say that for Mr Sterling?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was asked, "Is Donald Sterling a racist?" She responded, "No. At heart he is a kind man."

Bitch!! Shut the fuck up. He is a racist. They should of asked her why did she privately recorded him while he didn't whole. **** just wants more dough!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was asked, "Is Donald Sterling a racist?" She responded, "No. At heart he is a kind man."

Bitch!! Shut the fuck up. He is a racist. They should of asked her why did she privately recorded him while he didn't whole. **** just wants more dough!

You wouldn't believe the ad's in the Los Angeles Times honoring Sterling and in the mean time this will be the second time in the NBA history that the board of governors has voted and demanded that Sterling sell the team. They guy has been cheating players, coaches and making profits off of slums in South Central Los Angeles, got busted for discrimination and the list goes on. He appearantly is a Jeckell and Hyde - Nice doctor some and a monster to others

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DS let the Clipps go to crap year after year, even tho his draft picks were good, just never re-signed many of the draft picks. Still the value of his club rose to an un gawdly amount.

Is that good sense or plain ol' stupidity?

Just when sitting courtside looked good this year, he took another crapper...

Makes no sense.