• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To ALL the Packers trolls

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourselves!!!

HA HA HA, 49ers won and all your trolling over the last year was fruitless because it is OBVIOUS the 49ers were the better team last year and the better team this year.

If it wasn't for the PATHETIC NFL and it's POS Refs trying to hand you this game, it would have been a 30 point BLOWOUT!!!!!

Forkem bucky, GO SUCK ONE

Go ahead, be a sore loser ... BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why people couldnt see that we would be even better with a FULL off season program. Even Niner fans were doubting how many games we can win this year. Looking at the schedule I didnt see why it would be tough to go 13 and 3 again

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL when were we trolling, you butthurt little chump?

Also, let me know when the refs stop letting your DBs r*pe everybody in the league and then we can talk about games being given away. Tell your LT to stop jumping the gun, too. He got flagged for that one of the three times I saw him do it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL when were we trolling, you butthurt little chump?

Also, let me know when the refs stop letting your DBs r*pe everybody in the league and then we can talk about games being given away. Tell your LT to stop jumping the gun, too. He got flagged for that one of the three times I saw him do it.

LOL, a Packer fan crying about DBs getting to play physical. Seriously? If they didn't let the no talent tandem of Woodson and Williams cheat all day long that would be the 64th ranked passing defense in the NFL instead of the 32nd.

You should open up your eyes too, I know you have to keep them shut for when your buddies are getting ready to splash you on the face during your Packer game bukkake ritual... but... yeah, watch those "false starts" again.

Pay particular attention to how Clay matthews is lunging forward and then standing up to draw the false start. I know you're a packer fan, so that means you're retarded and have no concept of the rules outside of, hey that is bullshit the packers got flagged... but linebackers and defensive linemen can't do stuff like that to draw a false start. If anything, they should have been flagging Matthews

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are seriously one of the dumbest posters here.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are seriously one of the dumbest posters here.

What's wrong? This is "good-natured trash talking"

I thought you were looking for that, when you started trolling the 49ers board in July.

Just like I said in that thread, you're a bitch troll who wanted to talk shit because you thought the Packers would win and you'd get the last laugh... and I also said that when the 49ers won your ENTIRE demeanor would change.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL?! Nobody here even remembers what you're talking about.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, like I said... a bitch troll.

Since you can't troll over a Packers win, now you're going to try and troll another avenue. HAHA

Good luck with your new attempts, 49ers won BOOOOOM!!!!!