• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TNF: Cardinals @ Seahawks 8:20/5:20 FOX

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh man, we really need to win this game. I can't imagine Wilson drops 2 in a row as he's usually very good coming off a loss, but something seems really off with him at the moment. It may be lack of a running game and at least we get Hyde back who was full participation in practice but man.

Last time on 48 drop backs we couldn't even hit Murray once. Maybe Adams being back and Dunlap will help but who knows. Amadi comes back but I expect Hopkins to dominate Seattle all game as our secondary gives 20+ yards of cushion.

Hard to imagine Seattle losing 3 in a row as this has never happened during the Wilson era (happened twice in the first two seasons with Carroll) and with this one being at home it helps (yes I know no fans, but still a home game) but who knows.

Duane Brown was limited in practice but the Cardinals also lost Phillips for the game so it should wash out. Pocic still out along with Griffin bleh. Easy stretch of games after this (spare the additional Rams game) so even if we lose 12-4 is realistic, but dropping 3 and ending this tough stretch 1-4 definitely raises concern about the viability of this team in the playoffs. Giving up historic #s on defense, unless there's changes I can't imagine we'll go far.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If The Seahawks commits zero turnovers i think they will win. Watch the Turnover battle.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all these injuries are starting to bug the shit out of me. No Griffin and Dunbar again. No Pocic, and even his backup (Fuller) is questionable with a high ankle sprain. No Carson (probably).

I don't know what the deal is with Carson. Carroll has been saying he looked good in practice and that he was almost definitely going to play tonight, then he switches course and suddenly Carson is not likely to play again. WTF? This game is TOO IMPORTANT to let Carson rest another week (just to be safe) if he can actually play. I wouldn't care as much if we weren't playing a divisional opponent who already has a one game lead on us, but if Arizona goes up two games and has all the tiebreakers our chance to win the division is almost toast. Carroll needs to look at tonight's game like it's a playoff game, and that means even wounded warriors suit up if they can.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all these injuries are starting to bug the shit out of me. No Griffin and Dunbar again. No Pocic, and even his backup (Fuller) is questionable with a high ankle sprain. No Carson (probably).

I don't know what the deal is with Carson. Carroll has been saying he looked good in practice and that he was almost definitely going to play tonight, then he switches course and suddenly Carson is not likely to play again. WTF? This game is TOO IMPORTANT to let Carson rest another week (just to be safe) if he can actually play. I wouldn't care as much if we weren't playing a divisional opponent who already has a one game lead on us, but if Arizona goes up two games and has all the tiebreakers our chance to win the division is almost toast. Carroll needs to look at tonight's game like it's a playoff game, and that means even wounded warriors suit up if they can.

If I was Schindler. I'd target Hubbard in the draft

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Carson is suited up... Sounds like Carroll is confident that Hyde is 100% and ready to carry the load tonight... We should just use Carson in case of an emergency if he's not 100% to go...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the deal is with Carson. Carroll has been saying he looked good in practice and that he was almost definitely going to play tonight, then he switches course and suddenly Carson is not likely to play again. WTF?
Yeah that was strange how that flipped. Injuries are becoming to be a big problem and like you said this is like a playoff game because the Seahawks can't afford another loss to the Cardinals. All in for the season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamit, Carson is out again!!!! What was the set back this time?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Lewis is going to be the C

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am totally fine with Homer out. I'm not sure what Seattle sees in that guy. He goes down to a stiff breeze and he seems like he's in slow motion compared to everyone else.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some postive motivation...................

Someone finish this off....

"WE ALL WE GOT................."

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt: