• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: TkSecond Round: Pittsburgh Penguins v. Washington Capitals

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. If, I have to:thumb:

Again. Congrats. Caps played a better series and deserved the win.:suds:

I know you said you are new to the NHL board, so it behooves me to say this...

You are doing it right. The only thing worse than an idiot fan of a rival team is an idiot fan of your own team so thanks for not being that. Welcome and I hope you stick around when we get some revenge on these guys next year.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are doing it right. The only thing worse than an idiot fan of a rival team is an idiot fan of your own team so thanks for not being that. Welcome and I hope you stick around when we get some revenge on these guys next year.

Thanks. Nothing I hate more than a jerk that makes all fans look bad. I try not be "That Guy".:suds:

Oh, yeah I will be around next year. Although, I really can't get into hockey until the end of college football.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yield:
i-dont-care-who-you-are-thats-funny-stuff-right-there.jpg

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Nothing I hate more than a jerk that makes all fans look bad. I try not be "That Guy".:suds:

Oh, yeah I will be around next year. Although, I really can't get into hockey until the end of college football.

Root for OU and your season would last longer
:behindsofa:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could see a let down in game 1 (especially early on) because of that, but not for the series. They are hockey players and this team has shown great resiliency. On the other side, getting back some starting players is going to be an emotional boost, so that works in our favor.

For my 71-year old father who was there at the first Caps' game, I hope they win the Cup. I also won't lie and say it isn't a satisfying season even if that doesn't happen, I think mostly because my expectations for this team were the lowest I've had in nearly a decade. But their mental toughness and the mix of vets/youth has been fruitful so far.

Let's hope Holtby and the D keep playing like they have been and that it continues.
Congrats to you Elo and your Caps for a well deserved series win! The Caps kept calm and got it done!

Your boys are half way there so good luck the rest of the way! :thumb:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither did the Pens this year.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. This time of year we often get some "trollish" additions to the series threads. Not @Droopdog51 , fun guy to chat with.

Congrats to you Elo and your Caps for a well deserved series win! The Caps kept calm and got it done!

Your boys are half way there so good luck the rest of the way! :thumb:

Half...way.... wait what?!?!?!

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Root for OU and your season would last longer
:behindsofa:
Lived in OCK for 2 years and one of my best friends is a huge OU fan. I try not to care if OU wins/loses but I just cant help it...I am slightly an OU fan.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the teams in you avatar? I think they are hockey teams, but not sure. I don't remember them doing much. Are they from the AHL, ECHL, or something?:scratch:
They are the Ottawa Senators.

And his post is a mockery of the idiocy we used to witness back in the ESPN message board days.
Or is it? :noidea: