• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titus Young...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrested again. Assault causing great bodily harm in L.A.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid was a problem at BSU, and obviously is in a downward spiral fueled by his own stupidity.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see. Another wasted talent. He needs some help and I hope he gets it sooner than later.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I also read something about him not being able to afford bail or something like that......2 years removed from the NFL and already broke? How the hell does that happen.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you even post your own bail? I never committed a bad enough crime to have to find out.

Anywho, dude is still living in his own reality.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see. Another wasted talent. He needs some help and I hope he gets it sooner than later.

Yea LPinSLC. This guy obviously has some undiagnosed, untreated personality disorder(s) that is/are just killing him. Athletic talent out the wazoo but what is between his ears is in deep trouble. I agree with you. I hope he gets the help he needs because he is a ticking time bomb. My guess is he has Bipolar Syndrome and probably a coomorbid mix of Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea LPinSLC. This guy obviously has some undiagnosed, untreated personality disorder(s) that is/are just killing him. Athletic talent out the wazoo but what is between his ears is in deep trouble. I agree with you. I hope he gets the help he needs because he is a ticking time bomb. My guess is he has Bipolar Syndrome and probably a coomorbid mix of Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders.

Except many people can live life without assaulting others with bipolar and/or any personality disorder. Theres clearly more wrong here than mental illness.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more crazy...
Him assaulting people or him saying he was better than Calvin?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except many people can live life without assaulting others with bipolar and/or any personality disorder. Theres clearly more wrong here than mental illness.

Oh I agree but those people you speak of GVS usually, not in every case, have had some therapy or mental health assistance in their pasts that have given them tools (either medication or life skills or both) to cope where they don't assault people and pull the stunts this guy has.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has had opportunities to get help. The Lions tried to work with him, he had money to pay for his own help, his family seems like they want to see him do better and seem to be trying to help him get his shit together, I think the league offered up some help, the court system almost always tries to help get you into programs especially if you have money, and who knows what else. The opportunity for this man to get help exists and probably has existed for him for some time. Like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Titus Young needs to want help.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also the possibility that he is an example football related head injuries. Individuals in his mental state may not be able to be forced into a program to address thier abberant behaviours, and from HIS perspective, he may think it's the rest of us that are insane. Sad to see.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might agree with you Vulture if he was acting a certain way, got some concussions and behavior changed. But he was acting out prior to the concussions. He was in trouble before and during high school, Boise State, and the NFL and since the NFL. His coaches have always had problems with coaching him but at the lower levels his talent prevailed. So to me, this isnt about concussions.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the wonderful thing about reality............. it can be whatever you want. Until you get arrested again.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the wonderful thing about reality............. it can be whatever you want. Until you get arrested again.

At that point he is innocent. In his reality of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another homerun by Mayhew. Who's got the lollipops? I see a rainbow coming from Allen park and I want to enjoy it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might agree with you Vulture if he was acting a certain way, got some concussions and behavior changed. But he was acting out prior to the concussions. He was in trouble before and during high school, Boise State, and the NFL and since the NFL. His coaches have always had problems with coaching him but at the lower levels his talent prevailed. So to me, this isnt about concussions.

I agree with this and your previous post. The man has to reach his bottom and get it that he needs help to have a better life.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this and your previous post. The man has to reach his bottom and get it that he needs help to have a better life.

Is has as much to do with being drafted by the pit of despair of the NFL, the Lions. The only guy who has improved while a Lion is Suh, and that's because he is smart enough to train away from the team. Everyone else is literally the same player they were the day Mayhew drafted them, because this team develops nobody.

Had Titus Young been drafted by the Rams, he'd probably be lighting it up right now with Janoris Jenkins.