• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Titans @ Chiefs

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, let's see...

more consistency from our o-line would be where i would start...
Not sure they can really do anything worth watching at RT- Fanaika is that bad. I'd be disappointed if Pughsley wasn't better than phonebooth Fanaika. Punch means jack squat if Fanaika can't use it.

If Stephenson, Grubbs, and Morse put up another (all three graded positively last week) ok to decent outing between those three, I'll be pretty pleased given those three are projected starters as of now (albeit with Don at RT). If LDT wants to prove he is an upgrade from Fulton, he better be consistent tonight; and both really need to show they are better than Allen would be at RG. That right side of the line just looks terrifying if you're Smith, Daniel, or Murray tonight.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...

defense looked pretty good. was kinda concerned about all the passing yards they were giving up during the pre-season, but not bad...

Smith looked pretty solid as well. not sure how much of that was the Titans d, though...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...

defense looked pretty good. was kinda concerned about all the passing yards they were giving up during the pre-season, but not bad...

Smith looked pretty solid as well. not sure how much of that was the Titans d, though...
Yeah, the Titans D in general was just horrendous from my vantage point last night. The offense pretty much did what a good offense ought to do to the Titans secondary in my book; surgically dissect it.. Stephenson looks like he has absolutely earned a job at OT back. That's probably as positive a development as we could ask for from the preseason right now. Smith really seems to be pushing the ball to Maclin, which is great to see. Young DB's had some hiccups in that 2nd quarter after a pretty good showing in the 1st.

First time in a veryu long while I have seen Gaines straight up look bad in coverage.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ! Going thru all the box scores of all the games going on and KC wrs have one guy with 1 recpt. I know I haven't seen one game so far without at least 5 or 6 receivers in stats. You guys must be losing it. Good luck this yr.